The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
SteeleRedux Quote "Sanders is not an option." and why is that oh yeh because Clinton and co did a hatched job on him, and you want to trust this evil woman. Clinton = Corruption.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:31:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux - What are you smoking you can't even post your comments in the correct thread?
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:34:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip S, some biblical BS for you " let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

We have all at some time made that very same error, so no need to berate Steele for making that common mistake.

Big of you Steele to correct yourself on that misdemeanor. Of course the rabid right posters have the luxury of no matter where their posts end up, in the right or in the wrong thread, they are still senseless and no one notices!

Steele give it to em' they deserve it!

Thanks Hassy, you have come through as usual "So I would take their word on it, & vote for Trump."

Anything you say, is always a ringing endorsement for the other side!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 4:19:56 AM
Hillary for Prison 2016
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:02:35 PM
AC: Hillary for Prison 2016

Looks like it might happen. She isn't liked by the FBI or the Security people that look after Presidents. Apparently she treated them like $#it when Bill was in. Now they're getting their own back. There has been a lot of back room dealing going on & it'll all come out.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:19:32 PM
Hey JayB
- Only if he can stop her from stealing it.
Donald Trump and Roger Stone were sued in 5 states a few days back to stop them from conducting exit polls.

They claim voter intimidation as well although its already been proven that Hillary had knowledge of and was behind the violence at Trump rallies during the primaries.

He's made a comeback but it's not over yet, not by a long shot.
Hillary's not going to just lay down and die, she'll do anything to win.
I'm surprised she hasn't marched out another 10 women with sexual allegations from 1985 or something...
I wouldn't even put it past her to false flag her own event to blame on Trump if that's what it takes...

Maybe Wikileaks will drop some more bombshells...
I heard an organisation related to the democratic party was raided today looking for evidence of voter fraud.
It'll be an eventful week with plenty more excitement to come yet I'm sure.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:37:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12