The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Fear is the Key to Control

Fear is the Key to Control

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Trigger warnings at La Trobe get an airing in Andrew Bolt's blog today. It is probably the students union who should should be subjected to a well-deserved bout of of ear boxing, though. The union "passed a motion to use trigger warnings." The things the poor, bubby students apparently 'need' to be warned about takes up 10 lines of text - all things to aid the Marxist manipulation agenda, of course.

No doubt about who runs the universities.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 10 October 2016 2:33:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//No doubt about who runs the universities.//

Well, no. It's the Chancellor. Has been for as long as I can remember. How is this new news? This would have some of the oldest news I've heard in a very long time.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 10 October 2016 4:08:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Who said anything about 'news'? Of course it's not news that this rubbish is going on ALL THE TIME. It's the fact that it is going on all time that requires it to be talked about all the time until someone with a backbone puts a stop to it. Chancellors certainly do not have what it takes to deal with the problem. In many cases they are part of the problem.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 10 October 2016 9:25:26 PM
//Who said anything about 'news'?//

Well you did post it in the 'news and current affairs' section.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 11 October 2016 5:19:46 AM
It may not be news, but what is news is that it is codefied, printed
and distributed.
It then assumes the aura of law.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 11 October 2016 8:16:45 AM
Now there's a a rely worthy conribution from Toni Lavis: I tapped the wrong button! To hell with what I said - I tapped the wrong button!
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 11 October 2016 10:25:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy