The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do you hate about Australia?

What do you hate about Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Establishment supported by religious ideology, plays god by setting up citizens to have bad things happen to many citizens, to the establishment, which working class citizens have bad things happening to citizens, doesn't matter, as long as bad things don't happen to the establishment. Quoting a 1999 Life Matter guest speaker.

To citizens who believe ideas that as long as bad things don't happen to them, everything bad happening to other people, is fine with them. Which is why not every person bothers to complain at once, particularly at one particular problem. Problems spread out amongst many different problems.

I have been trying my best to express how by arguing school education traumatises children's ability to correctly think, so people will believe media lies and poorly explained media excuses. Bad education starting at aged 5 years, did little more than maintain most people's media propaganda beliefs for their entire lives. The more school education was taken seriously, the more difficulty in changing educated people's beliefs and holding changed beliefs for their entire life span becomes.

You can't have a proper democracy unless the citizenry have an ability to correctly think. Not by journalists merely interpreting played out invented dramatised political stories, citizens believe what citizens are told to believe. The more democratic performances are put on, the more democracy is believed to be real.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 19 July 2016 3:27:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
By challenging people beliefs: religious; political; education; fashion... anxiety of being wrong, emotional decision makers would rather feel emotional pleasure of feeling right, wanting to live in a feel good society. Such people don't want to feel wrong. Hatred of anxiety that won't easily go away, persuades people to go back to believing childhood programmed beliefs.

As I try to persuade people that democracy governments are unrealistic, fantasies. The more I try to persuade, convincing a number of people, many of those people feeling their anxiety, will revert back to believing in democracy stronger than ever. The feel good beliefs medicating childhood insecurity can be strong. The desire to feel intelligent over delusional beliefs causes more intelligent people knowing what can be done to fool with insecure people's beliefs. 6000 years of persuading people to believe in religions. Gained knowledge in human behaviour, I can easily assume has not been lost to people in the establishment know.

Muslim clerics and parents taught young children a belief in an afterlife heaven, beliefs may have been forgotten by many Muslims. Muslims becoming mentally stressed working in western competitive, hurrying environments to improve life living on a hell on earth. Muslims may revert back into childhood memories, afterlife delusions, enjoying childhood emotional rewards. Suicide for Muslims maybe a sin, sending Muslims to hell, as suicide is a sin for Catholics. Driving a truck through a crowd of innocent people, taking up the Jihad cause, may feel the right thing to do, becoming famous at the same time, knowing police will shoot first trying their best to kill the driver.

If readers find this reading silly, maybe you're correct. Yet, in a large number of people, it only takes a small percentage of badly educated, badly defined childhood religious beliefs for people to choose their own ideas of what religions mean, to try a different path.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 19 July 2016 3:32:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
what i hate & all of us should for kids sake is the family law system despite wishing to still give off the impression it's a court of law,with an abundance of rules, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
As well as it's elitism and egotistical wannabe thespians, pomp and ceremony it is nothing more than an arbitary panel chaired by a stooge whom has complete and utter discretion to give a ruling.
I can personally account to suffer the indignity of having to witness other parties barrister frequently 'running' the hearings who was a disgusting bully...waffling on with undisguised witty commentry with judge lasting approx. 8mins of a 10min. hearing.
Blatant ignoring of rules countless times that alerting judge about got you viewed as an antisocial, unhinged trouble maker. I have irrefutable relevant evidence that contempt of court offences by other party and her lawyer simply by transcripts recording what was said October 2014, filed 3 more affidavits, before 3 more hearings continuing the misleading ruse, then 8 months later June 2015 after a slip up between Barristor and lawyer a document gets handed in that undeniably proves it was in their possession back in October 2014. Contempt, Dishonourable conduct,failing to disclose and breking various rules,regs. of court in addition to their own societies/bars codes of ethics etc.
It was all done to paint me in a false light to court which I was naturally anxious,emotional and stressed about as my pleas were ignored and used against me in that period. It made not a lick of difference , no questions asked,no call backs and worst part orders released that accounted for future control over my life added to our daughters rights to have a dad ignored. My demand to know why all of it ignored and not action taken....answer " That may very well be the case Mr. ...... but I have discretionary powers in my courtroom. " Absolute Sham.... .Meanwhile I grew even more court sanctioned distant from my own beautiful child.
Posted by exismental, Wednesday, 20 July 2016 9:21:46 PM
Sadly Exis, money determines law in this country as in most cases, he who has the deepest pockets usually wins.

You either have to have plenty of dosh, or none, because anything else is just wasted. And family law is ridiculous, especially when the likes of DVO's are so easy for some to acquire.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 6:37:57 PM
There is an urgent need for the serious education of children of all ages in the rights, responsibilities and consequences of marriage. Both boys and girls must be taught about the differences between male and female natural behaviour; about what is reasonable to expect from a spouse; and how to take great care to only become legally involved with another person when there is total trust, which can only happen after a reasonably long period of 'getting to really know' the other person. The world doesn't need more damaged children, torn apart by parents who married unsuitable partners because they believed the 'lived happily ever after' myths of fairy tales and lying adults too ashamed to admit their mistakes.
Marriage and having children has to be considered by the state to be too serious to be left to the hormones of young people with little experience and less wisdom.
Posted by ybgirp, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 9:24:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hate the way that people with minority issues now decide that everyone else should be re-educated for their problems.
I also hate the way Australian's are labelled racist for things that are not racist.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 28 July 2016 10:56:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy