The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sustainable Government and Work for the Dole 2.0

Sustainable Government and Work for the Dole 2.0

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Males who argue with their wives to the point of family violence, are males who followed their own poor decisions, on feeling as believing their own delusional beliefs, once they were employed, having a family was a good idea.

All to most of those secure jobs are gone. Bad education, which I say maintain young children all the way through to old age death, human brains use how they feel/emotions to make unwise badly thought out hurried decisions rather than wise and cautious understanding, allows people to entertain themselves to need a spouse and children companionship, alcohol and sports selection delusional beliefs to maintain a normal life.

When male employment work becomes too unbearable, when debt becomes a problem, when delusions fail, the wife gets the blame. Bad education is the real blame.
As societies problems are intentionally allowing government to act concerned, when government education is the cause of society's problems. My list being: mental illnesses; bad employment skills; bad thinking behaviours; drug and alcohol induced violence. The many problems become opportunities for increasing employment: police; legal profession; social workers; prison guards; increasing numbers of school teachers to further teach curriculum subjects for 13 to 17 years.
Each school teacher prevents 30 teenagers of any number of teenagers from pursuing their own career path skill learning, slowing entry into wage earning income.

Most human 40 years of paid adult employment will not require as much academic school work similar tasks as would have been performed in no monetary reward 13 years of schooling.

What makes similar reading material ignored, is that what I claim problems are, bad schooling results are proven to work as few people will care to read and believe what I claim is true.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 6 July 2016 1:19:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Toni,
I don't want teenagers on the road any less skilled than they are now, but I think theres other things we can do to give them better road skills without perhaps the need to do so many hours.

For example: Atttitude Drivers Workshops hosted by police and fire brigade who have attended road accidents, which show confronting images of car accidents and tell the stories of parents who've lost kids from txting and adults who have suffered life changing injuries.

Maybe we should teach them about motorbikes and trucks too, that even if they never get these licences that they need to understand what driving means for a person in a truck or motorbike.
A lapse of attention for just a moment can get people killed.

Maybe we should teach them about the wisdom you get from being a long term driver, things you look and watch out for like a sixth sense without even realising it.
Cars backing out and people stepping out.
Things that they might not see us do and take for granted not understanding that some good driving skills are developed over the long term.

I think your idea to make it mandatory in the HSC is a great idea.
Kids are going to need a car and a license to get anywhere in their lives so might as well make it part of the school curriculum.
It's as useful as anything else you could teach them, there's no point putting it off.
If kids are going to do well in sport taking them away from it for just a little while won't make much difference and for the ones who don't do well in sport it won't matter because getting a licence is more beneficial.

I think it sends a good message too because it tells them they are valued and expected to be productive after schooling.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 7 July 2016 1:14:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Steve101,
Your style of writing and vocabulary is like an english teacher on red bulls (no offense), and I need a dictionary to keep up!
I guess that means I'm one of the uneducated 'so to speak' and the jokes on me.

I agree with many of the things you say, it's just the way you write is hard for me take in.

Quote "Because societies real owned business employers don't need all the employee labour on offer, employers can see the most ineffective difficult to train, choice of employees, not bothering to hire them."

This is kind of my point.
Look at the lengths we go to to make sure the 'cream floats to the top'.
No expense is spared giving some the best opportunities to succeed.
But what about the 'crud that sinks to the bottom'?
We let people fail for the most mundane reasons.

If you took a tiny bit of what we put in at the top and applied it at the bottom to stop people failing we wouldn't have half the problems we do.

The talk about equality is just all talk.
If equality was real university education would be mandatory.
The reason its not, is because we'll always need someone to clean the toilets and take out rubbish.
In a capitalist world people send their kids to private school in the hope they wont have to do these things.

Why give a baby bonus to ill-prepared mums to have kids and live in housing commission if they just grow up and get hindered by the ability to get a car and license and be productive and all end up sucking off the governments teet and living in a drug ghetto neighborhoods? What's the purpose?
There's no manufacturing jobs anymore so what are these people supposed to do?

On the other hand being uneducated doesn't necessarily have to mean being poor and unproductive.
I'm sure there's truck drivers out there with IQ's no more than 70 who have done extremely well for themselves and pay plenty in tax.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 7 July 2016 2:12:15 AM
I think the costs of 5.1bln over 3 years for the current WFTD scheme as stated in the earlier article are completely incorrect in the bigger picture.
Jobseekers previously could do a course which would get them out of WFTD obligations.
I think things have changed now, and they need to do WFTD regardless of whether they're doing a course or not.
But what that meant was that jobseekers were signing up to all sorts of courses that they either weren't really capable of completing or that they weren't suited to and many did not complete their courses.
Also is the cost of job services companies which, lets be honest, don't create jobs.
They are just mostly another expense or drain on the system.
So the real cost is much more.

And the total cost of a bad and unsustainable system - incalculable.
The risks of having an unsustainable system mean that we could end up in Austerity, and then everyones wealth, generations of hard work are all at risk.

Secondly, this idea of just giving people jobs and paying them double their benefit for fulltime work and having a system where people could just go and work whenever they chose to; and combined with some kind of Blue Collar College where there was a trade off for 'work for skills' (training credits) and payment after your shift and we combined all this with addictive learning technology to make it work and info for people to not fall between the cracks in life, and made sure they got their license at school, then wouldn't we have created a system so easy that:
- In order to fail and become a burden on society, you really had to deliberately choose it?

Some people think the answers lie in moving digits around, I'm more about streamlining the system to make it foolproof and getting more bang for our buck and giving people the knowledge, skills and opportunities to get ahead in a capitalist world.

We have the technology, it shouldn't be that hard.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 7 July 2016 6:27:02 AM
Arm Chair, I am the first to agree that everyone deserves a fair go, however, the main condition to that 'fair go', is they in turn have a fair go, and this is clearly not happening.

It never ceases to amaze me when the plebs whinge about paying a few bucks to see a doctor, while willingly pissing their money away on fast food, grog, cigs and gambling.

Surely that's not having a fair go.

Welfare waste is what's killing us, more so than welfare its self. We pay people to self harm, then pay for their treatment. Any self harm illness should not attract one red cent of tax payers money.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 7 July 2016 6:33:44 AM
We need some meaningful/required work done for this to succeed, so how about suggestions?

Also, performance management would need to follow, with the possibility of being sacked, all part of a normal job. So what happens to a sacked person next?

You're still stuck with a safety net for those who truly don't want to work for what they receive.
Posted by Luciferase, Thursday, 7 July 2016 11:21:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy