The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The “X” Factor in this Election

The “X” Factor in this Election

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Dear Paul,

Thanks for the link.

Michael Feneley's background is impressive.

Cario illnesses - are of particular interest to me. I have
been diagnosed with "Pulmonary Hypertension." and have been
placed on a program at a nearby hospital. Apparently there's
no cure for this illness, but hopefully with enough support
there may be one day.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 6:31:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

You are the patron saint of lost causes.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 7:22:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//You are the patron saint of lost causes.//

Our Foxy is Jude the Apostle? Well I must say I am surprised. What was Jesus like, Foxy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_the_Apostle
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 7:54:49 PM
Paul1405, "as a Pauline Hanson supporter"

What rubbish. You make things up.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 8:11:49 PM
Dear Shadow Minister,

I hope that I'm not the Patron Saint of Lost Causes.
I've been given 3 years to live.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 8 June 2016 10:37:37 AM
OTB: It would make for a very unstable parliament that is preoccupied with the egos and forever changing demands of petulant, grandstanding independents.

I disagree. They have the power to force the Government of the day to ensure the Legislation they put up benefits Australians, not their own Parties particular Quirks. That would be a good thing.

As it stands now any Legislation put up to the Senate is slapped down by the Opposition because they don't want the Government to have a win of any description & Vici versa. This has got to be stopped.

Paul 1504: his vote is all protest and worth $2.62, if she can get over 4% of first preferences.

They are all on this lurk. Why single out one person just because you don't particularly like her.

Foxy: I am considering voting for the Greens.

OMG, not the Dark Side (Age)

Foxy: I've been given 3 years to live.

Make the most of it Luv. Enjoy every moment of the day. Peace. I know you are a good, kind person at heart.

My pick for the Senate, in any order;

ON, ALA, NXT, Lambie, Laz, KAP. Six above the Line.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 8 June 2016 12:11:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All