The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Smoking a bong in public

Smoking a bong in public

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The point is a cigarette has a larger amount of tobacco and the smoke is not cooled by water.
A bong also allows a more measured dosage similar to a e-cigarette - one puff at a time.
I realize this would not be in best interest due to the police state we live in but if done in numbers would make a legal protest against over-regulation.
I don't know about sniffer drug comment because the post is not about drugs.
Posted by phooey, Monday, 18 April 2016 3:27:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That's your idea of activism? A bunch of retards standing around huffing bongs and daring the Police to do something about it?
Vaping is pretentious, smoking dope is for morons and "freaking out the squares" in this day and age is nigh on impossible.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 18 April 2016 4:25:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think smoking bong in public is unpolite and can influence kids to use drugs
Posted by Naty Gaudio, Monday, 18 April 2016 4:31:04 PM
Since governments are banning the use of e-cigarettes I was wondering is it illegal to smoke a bong with tobacco in a public place?
Posted by Naty Gaudio, Monday, 18 April 2016 4:33:53 PM
I am certainly not advocated negatively influencing children.
A bong is only drug paraphernalia when its been associated with drugs by making it that way by those in power. Otherwise it is just a water bottle with a straw.
Posted by phooey, Monday, 18 April 2016 5:02:42 PM
I was a drug user for 15 years, I literally never saw anyone smoke straight tobacco through a bong and this type of stupid conversation would only crop up when I'd be in the company of chronic pot smokers.
We don't live in a Police state, it's all in your THC addled mind, go back to Infowars and Cop Block.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObknmaH9po
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 18 April 2016 5:50:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy