The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > “Choppergate 2”, Barney’s Quick Trip To Drake.

“Choppergate 2”, Barney’s Quick Trip To Drake.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
So the Greens/Labor had a little win catching silly old Bronwyn's inflated idea of her value.

However I have to wonder how many taxpayer dollars were wasted in wages with Greens parliamentary assistants trolling through anything they could find to try to score another coo. Bet it was a hell of a lot more than the cost of Barnaby's chopper ride.

Totally disgusting bunch, who couldn't lie straight in bed.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 9 April 2016 12:58:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan,

I'm glad that we are not talking about impropriety, as was the case with Ms. Bishop, but I am surprised that you, a person who often expounds huge government borrowing and spending is concerned about efficiency in this case. I suppose he could have arranged his diary so that he only visited certain parts of his electorate only when he is within spitting distance of them, but we don't know why he did it the way he did; you are entitled to email or write to him.

I didn't know that he had heliciptored to Drake before, but I accept your word that he did. I wonder why we didn't hear about that instance. Perhaps Ms. Eco Green-Blabbermouth didn't live there at the time, and the other 130 villagers and the 270 in the surrounding district didn't mind, but were only too happy see there representative, no matter how he arrived. Unlike Barnaby, I don't think Ms. Green-Blabbermouth will wear well in a very small country community. There's even talk of gold mining being resurrected in Drake. That should have her peddling the old radio.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 9 April 2016 2:25:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy