The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Turnbull's stupidity never end?

Will Turnbull's stupidity never end?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Salty, I actually used the word MOST in relation to Rambo hunters, not the word ALL, they have different meanings. However I will correct myself and say I should have said SOME Rambo hunters. I cam support that with personal experience of a past work colleague, who along with his brother and a mate regularly went on shooting expeditions to western NSW to shoot kangaroo's. This fella on his return to work liked to boast to all and sundry about these drunken weekends, and thought it was a badge of honor to speak of the cruelty they often inflicted on their hapless targets. as I said some.

To comment on the rest of your post on refugees. Well thought out and I am mostly in agreement with what you say.
As for economic refugees, and many people are in fact economic refugees, but that does not make them criminals in itself. I have spoken to a number of refugees and their overriding consideration is wanting a better life, particularly for their children, and don't much care for themselves. I cannot blame people for that. Most refugees if it had been possible would choose to stay in their own country, but circumstances as they are force them to leave. We in Australia are lucky not to be subjected to this, and if we were, I'm sure many of us would be on the move, just as these people are.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 13 April 2016 6:39:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,

More of your creative storytelling. You pull that stuff out of the air.

Just to point out the obvious, the thousands of good citizens you catcall and vilify have all been certified by police and independently to be of good character and without criminal record. They are required and are of course willing to remain law-abiding, good, solid citizens.

You on the other hand have presented nothing, zilch, nada, nil, to prove your honesty, clean record, good citizenship and good motivation.

Then there are your outlandish posts which do not reflect well at all on your credibility, judgement and stability.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 13 April 2016 1:30:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Beach, are you calling me a liar? Seems your are a forum stalker, my previous post was not addressed to, or directed to you, yet you see fit to chime in with an accusation of creative story telling. Then you claim I should prove (my) honesty, clean record, good citizenship and good motivation, it would seem to you of all people. Are you accusing me of being a criminal? That is rich coming from someone who once boasted on this very forum that they had taken advantage of some "city slickers" by selling land to them at an inflated price. Have you forgotten that boast?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 13 April 2016 8:08:07 PM
There's a rumour that Malcolm Turnbull and Tony Abbott are planning to audition for the roles in the new movie Dumb and Dumber Free,
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 14 April 2016 5:53:46 AM
I see Turnbull is accompanied by a 1000 strong business delegation on his visit to China. More like a 1000 strong 'Sell Out Australia' sales team. I wonder how many of them are in the real estate business.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 15 April 2016 7:12:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy