The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pauline is back.

Pauline is back.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Foxy>> I agree with David F., You can try to put
lipstick on that pig or you can wrap an old fish in
a piece of paper called change, it's still going
to smell after a couple of days.<<

That was very witty foxy dear. For some reason that is beyond me you carry disdain for Australia, the way it is and the way we were. Given your parents were migrants who found an accommodating nation that educated and nurtured you, you are never on Australia’s side. Talk about bite the hand.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 10 March 2016 3:30:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
........Mr Opinion........before you jump on me for calling David Cameron, David Campbell.........I can only say all Scotts look the same to me............lolololol
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 10 March 2016 3:38:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear SOG,

Regardless of what you may feel - most of the
country was and is critical of Pauline Hanson's
sentiments. Hence her lack of support and this does
not equate with being critical of Australia.
As a matter of fact - she certainly does not
represent the feelings of most of us Australians.
Only a small parochial minority such as
yourself. Still - Not enough to get her
into Parliament. But you go right ahead and put
lipstick on her as David F., suggested. To me
she still smells like a fish.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 10 March 2016 3:58:37 PM
Foxy dear.....your opinion is as valid as it has always been. By all means partner up with David, who cannot put a source to his claims apart from memory...........lolololol
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 10 March 2016 5:23:18 PM
Davidf.
You cannot source the quote because it does not exist. You suggest it was in Pauline's maiden speech, well you can google that as it would be the most read and copied maiden speech in the Parliamentry history. But many quotes from Pauline were either out of context or simply made up by the journalists at the time. Hence no racist charges have been upheld against her. Beattie and Abbott colluded to jail her on false charges of which she was finally aquited. No compensation was paid to her for wrongful imprisonment or costs, much to the shame of Australia and Queensland. Nor was the near $1 million in electoral funding paid back to her. That is why I have never supported Abbott and never will.

Foxy certainly does hold disdain for Australia as shown by her claim that Australia is racist and her made up 'facts' to prove it.
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 10 March 2016 6:11:13 PM
Dear Banjo,

Once again I shall make it clear that criticising
racist actions by some in this country is not
the same as expressing disdain for this
country. Also the facts given were taken from a
link - and not something that I made up.
They were also backed by facts checked with
Fact - check.

Dear SOG,

I don't judge people through either the prism
of Pauline Hanson's own stereotypes or
yours. And unfortunately I can't make the
claim that your opinions have the same validity
that they have always had. They're losing their
validity with each post you express in this
discussion. I shan't by responding to you any
further. You're too parochial for my taste.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 10 March 2016 6:27:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy