The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Medibank Private same sex TV commercials - who's paying for it?

Medibank Private same sex TV commercials - who's paying for it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
It is a useful distraction for a Fund that has been in the media for serious management problems, including the recent loss of a CEO.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 9 February 2016 8:58:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear me, did I touch a raw nerve with you Phanto?

Anyone who has issues with viewing adverts showing two same-sex couples just going about their everyday, legal activities, has much worse problems than they imagine homosexuality causes.

Pathetic really...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 9 February 2016 9:47:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline:

You changed the subject - the subject I was drawing attention to was your bullying.
Posted by phanto, Tuesday, 9 February 2016 9:57:12 PM
If you think that what I was doing was bullying Phanto, then you really are a delicate flower....
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 10 February 2016 10:02:04 AM
That's what all bullies say - the other person has the problem.
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 10 February 2016 10:25:32 AM
//Only fascists try to silence their opponents by using derogatory labels in the hope that such bullying will make them remain silent.//

Amazing. It's as if he has no grasp of irony whatsoever.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 10 February 2016 10:52:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy