The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A schism of endless possibilities

A schism of endless possibilities

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
The above is another reason why all the media corruption scandals: union management; FIFA presidents; World Bank board members; the process of going to jail has few people said to have gone to jail. If the few accused corrupt people that have said to have gone to jail, I suggest, aren't actually in jail and or never were in jail. Allowing the media to be believed as corruption watching defenders of democracy, transparency. Convincing people, “We must live in a democracy otherwise we wouldn't hear about corruption scandals”.

Few corporate upper management are accused of being corrupt; why share market manipulation insider trading is rarely ever heard; why everything runs smoothly, so smoothly that to pay for smooth running economies, money credits to pay for a smooth running economy, I believe are invented. All political concerns about government budgets are cutting off people's assumed thoughts from realising money credits are merely invented... “budget in deficit” lies.

Unemployment targets are invented as changing survey method locations rather than using Centrelink unemployment payout figures poses an idea that unemployment figures are invented.
Lies are “the more lies are heard the more lies become truth”. The more story ideas are heard the more story ideas should be thought of as covering up real truths with repeating same ideas lies.

Those people constantly defending democracy, making comments about democracy as though democracy is a given, maybe working part time as part of the media promoting democracy like “another” programmed into belief religion, using: sermons; songs; praying to god, religion.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 23 December 2015 1:03:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Labor had a reformation in the 1950's. Liberals need it now given the centralist policies of the Turnbull camp. Bernardi and his ilk would certainly get my support.......but it will not happen, they all want job security over the ideology they measure themselves and identify themselves with.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 24 December 2015 8:55:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A very large percentage of the people who support Turnbull around here would never vote Liberal as long as their backside was pointing to the ground. Liberal supporters I know would never vote for a party lead by the insufferable egotistical fool.

If this is similar in many other Liberal held seats, hopefully our new ratbag PM will have a very short tenure. Lets hope so, Oz can not afford any more of the ignoramus. He has already proved himself a lying fool.

If we are going to have a ratbag lefty government, lets go the full distance & elect Labor again. They will probably be so inefficient that they will do less harm than a coalition government led by a lefty.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 24 December 2015 10:08:07 AM
Sport is very important to most people. I strongly suggest sport is very important to the establishment/ruling class as a dummying distraction alternative from punishing to human brains sensitive to mental stress fears school classroom programming education pretend learning. Mildly mentally stress children preferring to play and or watch simple sports action distractions than long hours of pretend to think education.
Adults spending time watching sports are doing what schooling education allowed children to be stimulated by, which are for many people, medicating traumas, visually stimulating colourful sports actions.

A selection of entertaining sports:

I noticed while the few times I have been watching sports. Some sports seem to be more for entertainment rather than competitive competition.

My conclusions are: professional tennis players are hitting tennis balls so fast and so accurate, I believe really good tennis players have out grown tennis court parameters.
Exampling: if a tennis player is able to return a served ball, a ball returned to a server in most instances should be easy to send back by a tennis ball server as a scored point. Tennis players seem to return tennis balls to each other within reachable distances by tennis rackets. Tennis games become back and forth easily return tennis balls distances to opposing players, in order to keep rallies going. Audiences enjoy and applaud long rallies building up to exciting endings.

Players that have needed to run distances to racket hit returning tennis balls, I often see players returning balls directly to opposing players, instead of sending balls down a sideline or across the court for points score advantage. Because players had to run distances to return tennis balls, recovering from out of middle of court locations, to receive returned tennis balls, to return balls back to opposing players. Out of position players should take opportunities for point scores, yet don't... eventually losing points. Players are returning tennis balls to opposing players to keep rallies going for audiences increased entertainment value.
Posted by steve101, Saturday, 26 December 2015 12:47:45 PM
During my few 1990s television coverage witnessing, long duration five set tennis match finals seem to end within fifteen minutes before programmed news hours commence. Leaving enough time to ceremoniously give out winner and runner up trophies and cheques. I expect it not to happen every years.

Professional tennis players owe their continued success to tennis match organisers and sponsors paying for hotel accommodation, tennis match entry fees while under contract.
I assume many tennis players who have no hope to win matches past first few rounds are competing because losing players are sponsor paid the same money with free accommodation and free travel expenses for the sake of providing audience attendance match watching competitive competition.

Hundreds of want to be professional tennis players competing to be in the first ten world ranking high income earners, may realise their effort to be rich through playing tennis is not worth the effort. Entertaining, long term world number one players are ranked number one because tennis matches are fixed for the publics entertainment ticket drawing and gambling participation enthusiasm.
Posted by steve101, Saturday, 26 December 2015 12:49:34 PM
European professional soccer games having teams possessing soccer balls, opposing defender players are rarely marking team side in possession of ball players that don't have ball possession.
Even when soccer balls are in play close to gaols and gaol keepers, players seem to be spread out, allowing easy passing balls to other players of the same team side. Goal keepers sometimes seen to be unable to grab soccer balls, pushing soccer balls into opposing team players possession. Opposing team scores goals. Goal keeper seen putting on an angry dance. News highlights showing goal keepers obvious mistakes.

The most obvious events seen during a game are when one side of the soccer field's wingers have ball possession, being harassed by defending player. The other side of the field has both team's wingers placed far away from each other. A conclude that players with ball possession can pass balls to each team member with increased success on having defending teams least positioned to steal passing soccer balls, for soccer audiences entertainment value limited times.

Even when losing teams are needing to score many goals to catch up, losing teams are not changing playing tactics to spend more time in winning teams goal area, to score more goals before the games end.

One soccer game has me seeing a side line thrown in ball to a same team player, poorly received by the same team player. Opposing team player seen many metres away hesitated to run towards the player possessing the ball until the player possessing the ball was able to correctly control the soccer ball.

If soccer players were honestly and or truly competitive, more marking and active player participation, would see soccer games being more difficult to understand, fast action, lesser entertaining results.

Red and yellow cards tripping dramas are part of the controversy performance. Soccer games are following crowds limited intellectual capacity. Games are played to entertain crowds, not to decide winning teams.

Games can be fixed to guide high stakes gambling winning results.
Posted by steve101, Saturday, 26 December 2015 12:51:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All