The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Real West v Islamic History & a New Perspective

The Real West v Islamic History & a New Perspective

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
I have just watched this video and I thought I had a reasonable
knowledge of the history of conflict with Islam. I was wrong.
I new about Spain but for instance I did not know that part of France
was occupied by Islam. It is real eye openner.
Being history it should be easily verified.

http://tinyurl.com/zkrv2nc

Looking at it with the perspective of history, I believe we should take
the current conflict with Islam much more seriously.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 3:18:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yet another thread on Islam?

You know, it's getting boring!

Are you sure you have no other agenda behind this, I mean other than actual fear of an Islamic conquest? Something perhaps like using this vehicle to try to strengthen, if not even enforce, Western values and identity?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 4:40:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,
Yes it's a good video but he doesn't even go into what happened in Asia and leaders like Timur or the Mughals, plus people assume that the Islamic conquest of Malaysia and Indonesia was peaceful, it wasn't.
What happened to Europe pales into comparison when you look at what Islam did to India, Afghanistan and the Caucasus.

Yuyutsu.
What's wrong with imposing European culture on European people in order to strengthen them? Europe is being invaded if you don't want to see Europeans rise and repel their ancient enemy then you're on the side of the global Jihad.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 5:32:02 PM
After the recent terrorist attacks in the US on the Planned Parenthood staff that resulted in 3 people shot dead and nine seriously wounded, Americans are now concerned they are worried about the wrong set of terrorists.

It seems that in the years following the 2001 Twin Towers attacks, there have been 50 deaths associated with Muslim terrorists, and 254 deaths associated with mad right-wing terrorist organisations in America, such as the Sovereign Citizen movement.

"Though terrorism perpetrated by Muslims receives a disproportionate amount of attention from politicians and reporters, the reality is that right-wing extremists pose a much greater threat to people in the United States than terrorists connected to ISIS or similar organizations."

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/30/3725562/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extemist-than-by-muslim-terrorists/

Maybe Australia can learn from America's mistakes?
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 10:12:42 PM
Suzie, perhaps you did not watch that video link.
Perhaps the US has tightened up so much they have not had much chance.

Yes Jay, the moslems killed millions in India.
We just have to presume that they have not changed their objectives
and we must act accordingly.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 11:14:07 PM
Dear Jay,

I was under the impression that certain Muslims wish to impose their way of life on EVERYONE else (as also demonstrated by Dr. Bill Warner) - that being the case, it should be prevented and I believe that the Australian government is adequately addressing the issue already.

What's wrong about what Muslims are doing is that they try to impose their culture on others - and you too, it seems, wish to impose your own culture on others! What's then the difference? Why should I then bother to support either side in that case?

Sorry, I'm only concerned about current enemies who pose a real risk today, not only to your particular culture but to actual living people of all other cultures - I could not care less about some "ancient enemies" and for settling the accounts of your particular Western/European culture.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 2 December 2015 1:30:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy