The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Family Violence caused by angry child education.

Family Violence caused by angry child education.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
ABC 1 television morning breakfast November 24, 2015, reports, “So far this year move than 2000 women have died in Australia due to family violence”.

ABC 1 television Tuesday November 24, part 1 of 2 parts, one hour duration, Hitting Home Sarah Ferguson.

I am predicting a very dramatic presentation on the seriousness of family violence. Within dramatic presentations, few to no ideas that guide males to be violence will be suggested other than alcohol abuse and illegal drugs.
I am saying that many children who were not emotionally prepared to attend school, aged 5 and 6 years, due to poor and lazy parenting. Children, particularly males, are left to guide behavioural pathways towards aggressive behaviours: bullying; narcissism; ADHD; depression; bipolar disorders. Violence can be used to solve backed against a wall feelings of hopelessness.

Schooling doesn't suit every child that enters schooling curriculum forced labours. Adding sports and allowing children to select violent media won't help.

Comments within the below website suggest education is not for every child.
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/the-verdict/videos/4585360158001/

This below example of a dog chasing his own tail, stated cause of locking up the dog, the dog becoming bored. Human children can be abused by holding children in classrooms, forcing children to perform tasks children hate to perform.
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/552211011798/Dogs-Their-Secret-Lives-S1-Ep4-Difficult-Dogs

Female school teachers forcing school work. Mothers: forcing male children to attend school; forcing male children to do homework. 13 years of forced irrelevant labours abuse mental stress, has students needing to medicate themselves with self-esteem at every opportunity.
Adult males becoming angry following societies’ family culture financial pressures and responsibilities… become violent.

What is obvious to anyone capable of calm prolonged thought, having seen students in playgrounds arguing with each other. People should come up with ideas that education messes with children's and teenagers minds.

Badly educated males become truck drivers and other manual labour labourers that hate to be told what to do, who fear ideas of increased education to move up the employment ladder. Workers stuck in limited work tasks, as school was to many students, males can't do anything other than strike out.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 12:22:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Children conforming to schooling education, holds children aged 5 and 6 years intelligence at similar 5 and 6 years intelligence once children have grown into adults.

Ideas that some adults have the intelligence of an aged 6 year old, I accuse education having caused the aged 6 years intelligent level.

Schools though accused by people of being not every students ideal learning platform. I am saying years of gradual increasing mental stress, conditions students to repress memories of understanding of more complex information than aged 6 years children would understand. School students are self-programming themselves to keep themselves dumb in order to reduce feeling increased mental stress felt while carrying out boring school work.

Even though many students force themselves to enjoy school work, focusing on examination competitive marks. Self-gratifying themselves when marks are high. Continued focusing on school education tasks, prevents students from learning other beneficial skilful pursuits.

If school was least mentally stressful, teenagers need for alcohol and illegal drugs to medicate school's mental stress trauma, undiagnosed mental illness. I believe alcohol abuse and illegal drug use would not exist. Family violence sometimes blamed on: alcohol; ice, other illegal drugs; add in gambling addictions, would not be a problem in society.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 2:12:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sounds like you didn't like school much then steve101?
Does that mean that all males don't like school, causing them to bash people at home?
I see.

You don't think it could be that some boys grow up in a violent home and learn that violence is the answer to all feelings of anger and disappointment?

Well steve101, you won't get far on this forum with only discussing male-perpetrated domestic violence anyway, because most of the likely lads who contribute to these threads believe it is all caused by females, pushed into it by feminist lesbian Marxist leftist atheist university graduates...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 5:35:14 PM
Steve101 didn't like school!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 5:36:40 PM
"Steve101 didn't like school!"

And who does?

Nevertheless I did go there, enduring bullying, boredom, tyranny and sadism, in order to save my father and my mother from jail:
I think we should applaud all our little martyrs who do the same for their Mom and Dad!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 6:02:18 PM
Well I liked school and have retained an affection for most of my teachers and respect for all of them.
They have died over the years as have most of my school friends but we kept in touch over the years and I visited the most notable of my Headmasters shortly before his death.
All of my children liked school and none of them ever suffered bullying longer than it took to sort out the particular bully.

With bullies a smack in the mouth with a bunch of fives is far more effective than telling the teacher.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 9:27:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy