The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Paris atrocities are a display of faith

The Paris atrocities are a display of faith

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. All
They certainly are a display of faith, a faith that we don't need in this country; however the particular faith, Islam, is religio-political and therin lies the difference.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 21 November 2015 9:17:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'So where do the bad things come from then runner? '

just have a close look inside yourself and you will be a lot closer to some enlightment.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 21 November 2015 9:31:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'he believes god is on his side, and therefore believes he can do no wrong!" '

nearly as bad as the man who makes up what is right and wrong according to his own warped world view. Thats why killing babies, perversion, treachery, lying and Christ hating is all part of the secularist world view. Just look at Stalin and Hitler.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 21 November 2015 10:21:12 AM
Davidf,

Sorry David, but I have learned more about everything in 72 years than you have in 90. You are a wrong-headed old rascal; a relativist and an Australia-basher (as I have said before, and you denied that too). I sense that you are an amiable quiet old chap, who gets away with a lot of blah because of that, and because you are a very senior gentlemen. That's any if anyone other than your admirers on OLO take any notice.

I know that you will pardon my assumption, because you presumed to prounounce on what I don't know without knowing the first thing about me.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 21 November 2015 11:12:17 AM

How did you come by such theological genius?
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 21 November 2015 11:15:28 AM

Forgot to ask. When did you last make a public announcement that the Koran "deserves to be burnt"? No. Silly question. People like you know it's safe to rubbish Christianity: you won't get your empty heads lopped.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 21 November 2015 11:20:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. All