The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Political Party

New Political Party

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
Link again,

http://www.facebook.com/SkyNewsAustralia/videos/10153230905541728/?fref=nf

Hope it stays up.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 9:24:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muslims in England want the death penalty for anyone who deserts Islam. Do you think it can happen here?
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 9:32:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Muslims in England want the death penalty for anyone who deserts Islam.//

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 9:46:57 PM
Interesting to see if the homosexuals throw urine at the members of the Islamic party like they did to Fred Nile for decades.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 11:51:52 PM
No Toni, I am from WA, but I have seen Fred Niles in action on TV...a nasty piece of work alright. Someone that OTB and Runner could look up to.

I can see why OTB would be happy to see a new Muslim political party, as he imagines it would upset the feminists he is so frightened of.
We don't scare as easy as you do OTB.
Posted by Suseonline, Thursday, 19 November 2015 12:51:26 AM
Suse "White Christian Males of European Origin Party" We do, but its name was too long so they shortened it to 'One Nation', unfortunate for them they are too liberal for some on here.

Here is a party we all can relate to. Its coming to a nut house, sorry Parliament, near you. With policies like "PUDDLES deeper than 3 inches will be marked by a yellow plastic duck." surly this will resonate with voters, and with outstanding candidates such as Mick the Mad Brick, it can't fail.

http://www.loonyparty.com/

Toni, I met the Rev Fred again during the last NSW election campaign, hates The Greens, we are all going to burn in hell. Yes comes across as a "nasty piece of work" driving around in his old white Mercedes thinking he's god. After his wife died he remarried a woman half his age, some would call that a "dirty old man!" but as the SMH asked "Here's a man, 70-something years old, marrying a woman of 55. Are they really going to procreate?" If not in his own estimation he is making a mockery of marrage

We are stuck with the Rev Fred until 2023, he'll be about 90 then, should he live so long.
Prays for rain before the Gay Mardi Gras, sorry Fred god must not be listening, its usually a fine night. To sum him up in a word, Bigot.

Beach, I always take you as a devotee of the Australia First Party and its leader Jim Saleam
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 19 November 2015 5:14:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14