The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Islamic massacre of innocents.

Another Islamic massacre of innocents.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Yes of course OTB!
All this terrorism is the lesbian feminists fault no less (and the straight feminists no doubt....in fact, ALL women.)

I can see all those dreaded women now, racing around shooting and bombing everyone.
Maybe those Paris terrorists were actually women dressed as men?
Wow, if only everyone else was as bright as you...
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 15 November 2015 12:36:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This time I will gloat because among other things we "Racists" have been warning Leftists and Liberals that they and their Cosmopolitan, Hipster lifestyles are the real target of the Muslim Jacobins.
Islamists don't attack hard targets like PEGIDA, Front National or Britain First rallies, they don't target right wing politicians and journalists, no, they hit soft targets like Left wing Charlie Hebdo, a concert hall full of young hipsters, bars and cafes.
The Mujahideen don't attack the conservative, working class people because that would likely provoke a very real, very violent backlash, even a pogrom, they attack instead the Liberal, the intellectual and the cosmopolitan. If those bombs had gone off at a suburban soccer match in Paris or in a bar in the Banlieus there would be Mosques in flames and running battles in the streets between French and Muslim youths.
Get it through your heads O' you compassionate Liberal minded people, it's you they want to kill and us they are wary of, it's your Gay rights, your Feminism, your hipster popular culture which enrages contempt in the Jihadi while our "islamophobia" does nothing but draw a line over which they (as yet) do not dare step.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 15 November 2015 1:09:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rubbish JayofMelbourne.

How on earth would those filthy terrorists know who the hell was in the cafes, concerts and other places they hit? I doubt these violent people ran in to check there were only non-Muslim, non-feminist, non-conservatives or equally mad white supremacists in all those French areas before they started shooting or bombing the places, do you?

I wouldn't be so smug if I was you, as I am almost certain these terrorists wouldn't be too keen on racist white supremacists and mad nationalists at all...
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 15 November 2015 1:19:01 PM
Suse,
You're wrong, read the ISIS statement on the attacks, it's exactly as I've said, do you think I don't do my research?
http://www.vox.com/2015/11/14/9734794/isis-claim-paris-statement

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

Allah (ta'ala) said, They thought that their fortresses would protect them from Allah but Allah came upon them from where they had not expected, and He cast terror into their hearts so they destroyed their houses by their own hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision [Al-Hashr:2].

In a blessed battle whose causes of success were enabled by Allah, a group of believers from the soldiers of the Caliphate (may Allah strengthen and support it) set out targeting the capital of prostitution and vice, the lead carrier of the cross in Europe — Paris. This group of believers were youth who divorced the worldly life and advanced towards their enemy hoping to be killed for Allah's sake, doing so in support of His religion, His Prophet (blessing and peace be upon him), and His allies. They did so in spite of His enemies. Thus, they were truthful with Allah — we consider them so — and Allah granted victory upon their hands and cast terror into the hearts of the crusaders in their very own homeland.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 15 November 2015 1:44:17 PM
Cont: And so eight brothers equipped with explosive belts and assault rifles attacked precisely chosen targets in the center of the capital of France. These targets included the Stade de France stadium during a soccer match — between the teams of Germany and France, both of which are crusader nations — attended by the imbecile of France (Francois Hollande). The targets included the Bataclan theatre for exhibitions, where hundreds of pagans gathered for a concert of prostitution and vice. There were also simultaneous attacks on other targets in the tenth, eleventh, and eighteenth districts, and elsewhere. Paris was thereby shaken beneath the crusaders' feet, who were constricted by its streets. The result of the attacks was the deaths of no less than two hundred crusaders and the wounding of even more. All praise, grace, and favor belong to Allah.

Allah blessed our brothers and granted them what they desired. They detonated their explosive belts in the masses of the disbelievers after finishing all their ammunition. We ask Allah to accept them amongst the martyrs and to allow us to follow them.

Let France and all nations following its path know that they will continue to be at the top of the target list for the Islamic State and that the scent of death will not leave their nostrils as long as they partake in the crusader campaign, as long as they dare to curse our Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), and as long as they boast about their war against Islam in France and their strikes against Muslims in the lands of the Caliphate with their jets, which were of no avail to them in the filthy streets and alleys of Paris. Indeed, this is just the beginning. It is also a warning for any who wish to take heed.

Allah is the greatest.

(And to Allah belongs all honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know) [Al-Munafiqun: 8].
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 15 November 2015 1:44:41 PM
JoM, I didn't know you were Muslim?
Do all the other good Ol' boys know?
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 15 November 2015 3:41:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All