The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Islamic massacre of innocents.

Another Islamic massacre of innocents.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Reading today we now have 145 Muslims in the Army and a radical Imam Chaplain in the Australian Army being paid $71,000 p/a by the Australian taxpayers. We have sold out Australia to Islam as their loyalties is to Allah and his sharia laws first above our values of freedom. They owe no loyalty to Australia and its people.
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 21 November 2015 7:08:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here is something I don't understand, how does anyone live in this country for 25 years and still not speak English? The Grand Mufti is insulting all of us by refusing to speak English. This guy isn't so old he was incapable of learning the language of the country he chose to migrate into, so what is he playing at? How has he supported himself the past 25 years?

Something else is confusing me... if we have dozens or 100s of people the police and secret service are 'watching' because they are acting suspiciously like terrorists, why are they just watching? The time has come to round them up, take them out of society and provide them a one way ticket to the Middle East.

Forget their civil rights, if they want participate in or fund radicalisation or send money to terrorists, get the hell out, even if they were born here. If they feel their roots and heart belongs to another country, group and way of life then get the hell out!

We should have to wait for them to kill someone if we suspect that's what they are planning.

Why haven't we seen a protest organised by the Muslim community with a 1000+ supporters marching in the streets to show they are against ISIS?
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Saturday, 21 November 2015 8:48:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Con Hippy, I think the problem is that they are in contact with
others that have a similar contact patten and give indications that
they "might" be of the terrorist bent. Unless they do something like
send money to the ME, there is nothing to prove in court.
Also we might well be learning much by just watching.

I understand where you stand on this.
I do think that the phrase "moderate moslem" is past its use by date.
If they are a moslem then they must adhere to the sharia law and if
the opportunity comes about they must, and will accept it.

If they do not they are not a moslem and should drop all pretense.

I think I will join the Australian Liberty Alliance Party.
Seems a very level headed group. Run by family orientated people,
the two women involved are wives & mothers and the men are employed
or are self employed. They say they do not want to be a single issue
party. Their major policy is for a 10 year moratorium on Islamic
immigration. So I will watch and see how it goes, but it does look
promising.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 21 November 2015 10:48:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy