The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why Cannot Kids be treated Like Kids?

Why Cannot Kids be treated Like Kids?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
No, Wm Trevor, I meant hunted. I saw the look in their eyes. And, if you really didn't mean just 'private scools' but Isamic "private" schools, then the word Islam is too important to be left out!
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 29 October 2015 9:53:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scott Morrison has called the school staff "pathetic do-gooders."

The Islamic Council of Victoria is disappointed in him, particularly since their Mr. Turnbull was out to mend relations with Muslims. The 'mourning' was about the death of Mohammed's grandson! One would have thought that they would have been over it by now.

The spokesman merely thought that it was unfortunate that it was mixed up with the anthem affair. None of that mending relations with US for the Muslims.

I hope that Morrison, sooner rather than later, does to Turnbull what Turnbull did to Abbott.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 29 October 2015 11:10:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

"I hope that Morrison, sooner rather than later, does to Turnbull what Turnbull did to Abbott."
You and Bill Shorten both!

But by now most people have heard the full story, and I don't think it's anything to worry about. Neither the kids nor the teachers had any objection to our national anthem. But for cultural reasons some of the kids were uneasy about listening to any music at that time, and the teacher intervening to avoid a disorderly walkout.
Posted by Aidan, Thursday, 29 October 2015 7:23:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy