The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Syrian Iraq Crisis an act of god?

Is Syrian Iraq Crisis an act of god?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
The CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is an often mentioned media entertainment series format. Series programs like “Covert Affairs” and movies displays satellites viewing Middle Eastern landscapes using inferred night viewing technology. Rooms filled with monitors devoted to witnessing ground mission targets.
In these Covert Affairs and media presentations, freelance international weapons dealers are sometimes mentioned in fictional stories.

Many months ago, media news reported that ISIS went into an Iraqi city to release prisoners from a prison. After entering the city a large number of Iraqi military were court off guard, captured, supplying military hardware for ISIS to use against Iraqi and Syrian military and citizens.

To my memory a media documentary has mentioned: after Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbour in 1941, President Roosevelt introduced the CIA to prevent similar events.

How the Iraqi army was court off guard with ISIS known or should have been known to be near by, should be an argument of contention.

One memorable realisation that is not often spoken about in the media are Middle East's population growth estimates. Many people are aware of how Middle Eastern countries' families have many children, how immigration to other countries somewhat solves the problem, yet don't seem to realise that bombing cities may disrupt family planning, having reduced increased numbers of babies being born. Families located in crowded refugee camps, suffering from drinking water and food rationing, is not an idea place to have babies.

I am sure the big wig thinker leaders and religious hierarchy are aware of the above assumptions.

Media news are stating, Western countries are excepting refugees over a 2 year period.

There may be a proven theory that families with high birth rate cultures, that are forced to spend long periods in refugee camps living in tents, having little opportunities to increase wealth using children and the ideas mentioned above, alter families cultural behaviours, not to have increasing numbers of children. Families living in confined spaces tents, psychologically punishes parents' self-programming ideas of having more children.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 10 September 2015 1:08:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steve,
Have no idea what you are talking about, as you seem to have two or three subjects all mixed up. Then how is the CIA and God involved in the number of children the families produce. How is the Iraqi army being caught off guard either by ISIS or with ISIS involved.

Are you sure it not all Abbotts fault.

Perhaps you should start again.
Posted by Banjo, Thursday, 10 September 2015 3:34:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep I'm a little lost too.

The only thing I can contribute is to make known to you that countries that have higher rates of poverty also have higher birth rates.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 10 September 2015 6:14:19 PM
Armchair Critic - Add to that countries with no social security system tend to have larger families, the children are there form of social security.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 10 September 2015 6:55:19 PM
As has been expressed to me by a Radio National gest speaker in 1999, the bible is a number of parable stories that can be interpreted. An idea that to compress all bible stories into an idea is another way to interpret the bible. If several paragraphs can't convey an idea than?

Who or what determines god is the point to the reading. I am a person that believes events don't merely happen. That world politicians aren't really governing world events. Some hidden guiding hand is controlling events.

We have all heard of the Apocalypse, end of time, bible predictions. As religion has much to do with money, as money buys limited resources. Jesus tipping money tables over, having temple priests deciding at that moment to get rid of Jesus. Many Syrians being Christians are having to escape Syria could be considered as Syrian Christians “end of time Apocalypse”, Jesus Judgement day. The accumulated property wealth of the Syrian population are being destroyed by various delivered explosives, in a war that has no insurance company compensation. Syrians are returning to Adam, returning to the beginning. The European Second World War also destroyed many Europeans accumulated family wealth. Television documentary, “The Apocalypse: the Second World War”.

There are “Muslim prophecies end of time” that can be read on the Internet.

The getting rid of Jesus story for exposing priests’ greed for money, I say is what the Jesus story is partly about. The following Jerusalem temple priestly tactics to get rid of Jesus, leading up to a public execution, examples what ruling classes have been doing to people for millenniums whom defy and or question and or expose ruling classes manipulating tactics. The public execution “unproven to have happened” story in a book religion shows the degree ruling classes will go to threaten anyone who cares to expose events that seem as uncontrollable events that just happens, blamed on god, to be contrived manipulated events by ruling classes, as I am attempting to suggest in my readings.
Posted by steve101, Friday, 11 September 2015 2:07:25 PM
The CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) should have known where ISIS was using modern technology, being that ISIS was of concern to US military. Iraqi intelligence can't be that stupid to allow soldiers to be court off guard. Iraqi military should have known where ISIS was.
It's like WW2 1941 Japan taking Singapore all over again. I don't believe military systems are that incompetent.

"God does not have a magic wand", says the pope. God is everything, God is time. Priests praying to god I assume don't consider themselves to be lying to congregations. Congregations are merely believing in a magical god, because the reality of a theory of god is somewhat not explained correctly.

What the CIA does or doesn't do is an act of God. Yet if some committee entity decided to do nothing knowing that something bad could be prevented, the entity could be acting like a living god. That being a guiding hand.
Posted by steve101, Friday, 11 September 2015 2:38:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy