The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The People Will Decide

The People Will Decide

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Yes, of course I read it.
It isn't balanced.
It's basically one side moaning about the fact that their view isn't standard operating procedure, as usual.

Did you know the marriage act even prohibits people *adopted* into a family marrying within it?
Even if they *cease* to be adopted!

Why is the focus of "reform" so narrow?
Why is it still illegal to marry a relative (even an adopted one?) or more than one person?

If it's really about "love" between consenting adults, why stop at just monogamous gay couples?

You can't "love" your sister, your adopted sister, your sister and your boyfriend, your sister and your boyfriend and his adopted brother?

Seems we still have "some way to go".
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 24 August 2015 11:45:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Shocker,

I keep making the same mistake of
inter-acting with you.
I should have known better.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 August 2015 9:52:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You should have known you have no valid comeback to my spotlighting the hypocrisies and inconsistencies of the pro- argument.
Posted by Shockadelic, Tuesday, 25 August 2015 12:27:55 PM
Dear Shocker,

Yeah, right.

You go on believing that.

The website explains the history of this issue in this
country.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 August 2015 1:12:03 PM
BTW:

I don't have to even try - when A.J. Philips
has done such a good job on the article thread
on this issue.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 August 2015 1:13:55 PM
You go on believing that.
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 10:24:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All