The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NO WAY!

NO WAY!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
It has been suggested that if these two grubs, so called Australians, have in fact been killed fighting for ISIS, that their wife/s and kids be allowed to return to Oz.

I say No Way sweetheart/s, you make your bed, so you sleep in it.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 23 June 2015 6:24:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree 100%; the wives and children can stay with 'their peeps' overseas. What are they going to bring back to Australia with them - most likely a desire for revenge on behalf of their martyred husbands.
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Tuesday, 23 June 2015 12:41:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aaaaannnka! Computer say, "NO."
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 23 June 2015 4:00:11 PM
Allow them back? What so they can breed more social security terrorist brats. No way.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 23 June 2015 11:04:24 PM
Butcher,

My view is essentially that the kids are innocent, but their mother is not. They should be allowed to return, but the mother put in jail and her kids removed from her permanently for endangering their lives.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 24 June 2015 9:38:52 AM
Dear rehctub,

I don't know enough about the wife's involvement
in all of this - whether she was manipulated by
her husband or she chose the path of a terrorist
herself, is unclear. The fact that she allowed her younger
daughter to marry another terrorist (who's now dead) does
not sit well.

The children because of their young ages - I don't think would
pose any sort of a threat to this country were they allowed to come
back to their grand-parents. They would probably be able to
integrate into our society quite well.

All in all the matter should be handled according to the rule
of law and the matter be dealt with through our judicial system.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 26 June 2015 7:26:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy