The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should We Pay People Smugglers?

Should We Pay People Smugglers?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. 64
  9. Page 65
  10. All
Paul1405,

Why limit yourself when the floods of immigration have introduced every possible ethnic crime gang into Australia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organised_crime_in_Australia

Honestly, as if the political 'Progressives' and lunar Greens give a hoot though. It is the endless 'diversity-Australia-has-to-have' to nark those hated 'whites'(sic).
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 9 July 2015 11:06:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Beach, you are all over the shop with that rant, but I do agree Al Grassby was both a crook, and a bad dresser!

Poirot, that is Shadow all right. What is his 'Pedogreens', a leafy green vegie fed on cow manure, perhaps that's more like an Abbott voter than a vegetable, same difference.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 9 July 2015 11:30:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot,

Having declared a love for satire and just called most Australians rednecks, I am surprised at the rank hypocrisy of your pompous finger wagging, especially given the vacuous nature of most far left whingers' posts.

Paul,

You're right the two cases are different. There has never been a crime for standing next to someone, even a criminal. Secondly, with AV an audit turned up nothing unusual or inappropriate. With the Pedogreens member Karel, he was caught red handed and is facing criminal charges.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 9 July 2015 3:04:13 PM
Hi there FOXY...

Immigration and Border Protection ? I fell so very safe in the knowledge, these two groups are carefully screening who's coing and going through our borders ?

In any event FOXY I don't believe it really matters now, according to a few of my colleagues we've lost the fight, apparently our borders are so porous, we might as well erect 'Welcome Signs' every couple hundred miles ? And we're not alone, according to world media ? Mr OBAMA'S policies has virtually allowed a continual flow of 'wetbacks to come and go across the Rio Grande ? Nor will he permit a contingent of ground forces to enter the war against ISIS. Why ? Because he's like many Western leaders his manifestly weak, indecisive, and worse, his administration suffers from 'political paralysis' !

There's an old dictum in war (and yes FOXY, we're at war), territory can't be taken and held wholly by air, there's an implacable need to have 'boots on the ground' in any conflict ! Even Messrs ABBOTT & SHORTIN may be prepared to back-up any US initiative to send combat troops over there to engage ISIS on the ground ? But I guess we'll never know ?
Posted by o sung wu, Thursday, 9 July 2015 3:59:04 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear O Sung Wu,

I can't argue with your logic.

See you on another discussion.

Have a nice evening.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 9 July 2015 4:25:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. 64
  9. Page 65
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy