The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will we ever achieve reconciliation?

Will we ever achieve reconciliation?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All
Wow! You're probably right Toni Lavis, I'll bet those kids murdered themselves, while no one was looking of course, just to spite her. Do grow up a bit some time.

On Goodes, I am not interested in AFL, but see enough of it in news highlights to have seen how he plays football. He's a thug.

He also attacks 13 year old girls, because he's has a thugs mentality.

Time some of you ladies grew up a bit too. It really is time to admit that some lefties, like Goodes, are horrible people, & stopped loving them, just because they disagree with Tony.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 1 June 2015 10:38:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Goodes appears to have a huge chip on his shoulder. Rudds sorry obviously did not work. Being encouraged by many regressives to celebrate culture leads to this spear dance nonsense. People are still speared for tribal punishment today in wa. Funny enough Goodes has made a lifestyle choice to live like a king and hate the hand that provided the opportunity.
Posted by runner, Monday, 1 June 2015 10:49:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Wow! You're probably right Toni Lavis, I'll bet those kids murdered themselves, while no one was looking of course, just to spite her. Do grow up a bit some time.//

You crack me up, hasbeen. I'm kind of wary to share this one with you, because you'll probably come back shouting 'You idiot! Clangers don't live on the moon!' But what the hey. See if you can pick the satire this time:

http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 1 June 2015 11:34:34 PM
I went to the website from Toni Lavis and can I suggest, that people not read or visit it.

It was (in my view) an awful, website (in the realm) of 'Adult only'. I could barely even stay on the site, when I realised its content and emphasis.

Being related to Aboriginal people myself (but of a Anglo Saxon and varied country background), I have on many occasions, defended Aboriginal people - because they have been stereotyped by a lot of people.

The relatives I have (who are Aboriginal - about 8), do not commit serious crimes and have never done so. They are a not a problem to society in general. One is an artist in the Northern Territory who displays works in major NT art galleries that are in the $2000-$3000 dollar sale range.

People across the board undertake and do horrible and illegal things towards others for a range of reasons, and some of the comments from very left, right wing or hateful people won't see any type of reconciliation occur with anyone, anywhere in Australia or elsewhere.
Posted by NathanJ, Monday, 1 June 2015 11:43:49 PM
Hello,

The website I referred to (from Toni) is: http://nodisinfo.com/more-hard-proof-cairn-australia-stabbing-8-children-hoax/

I wont even click on the other link.

The site mentioned - its simply disgusting, and devalues this discussion topic.
Posted by NathanJ, Monday, 1 June 2015 11:52:46 PM
//I went to the website from Toni Lavis and can I suggest, that people not read or visit it.

It was (in my view) an awful, website (in the realm) of 'Adult only'. I could barely even stay on the site, when I realised its content and emphasis.//

My word, I had no idea the Clangers are considered so distasteful by contemporary mores.

I work in a subservient role to an aboriginal chef. I often have a drink with him after work - he's one of my best mates, and a far better chef than I am. If I showed him that website, he'd have a laugh because he's bright enough to get the joke: it's taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists.

Despite all reason, there are still websites and people perpetuating nonsense ideas like 'the moon landings were faked' or '9/11 was faked by the government'. The 9/11 attacks resulted in the death of two thousand, nine hundred and seventy-seven innocent people - two thousand, nine hundred and sixty-nine more than eight. Would you object to reading a 9/11 conspiracy theory, when it is essentially making a joke of the death of two thousand, nine hundred and seventy-seven innocent people?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 2 June 2015 12:12:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All