The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Who is Reclaim Australia?

Who is Reclaim Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All
Paul,
No idea, maybe they don't believe in censorship? Look I don't follow these people on social media and frankly I'm not interested in what they say about Islam, if it turns into a wider anti government movement it could be interesting but I won't hold my breath.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 15 April 2015 3:09:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I never heard of Reclaim Australia before the rally, I was surprised by anger and violence directed by the anti reclaim rallies towards the reclaim rally, and the expressions by the anti reclaim participants that they wanted to stop these hateful ideas from being expressed.

I share no values with either the reclaim or anti reclaim crowd, as I see no threat of the imposition of Sharia in Aus nor as an atheist do I care whether my food is Halal, Kosher or blessed by fairies as long as it tastes good and is priced competitively, nor do I have any time for the bogans of the left who often resort to violence and who feel that while they have the right to express their opinions (interlaced with expletives), they also have the right to deny others the opportunity to express theirs.

A pox on both their houses.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 15 April 2015 3:54:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tally
"Reclaim Australia?"

It wasn't yours to begin with....so where are you now?

In fact, Australia is controlled by the Anglo Saxon Europeans,
in that sense, it is theirs. Every country in the world including democratic countries are held at the point of a gun.

Meaning, that if the army in Australia was all Aboriginal or Asian
or Moslem
then Anglo Saxon Europeans wouldn't be running this country.

The military take over in Fiji in recent times is a perfect example of this. When the dissenters ran to the law courts at
the injustice of the army take-over, the military simply shut
down the law courts.

The fact is, the Anglo Saxons in this country allow all these
ethnic groups to run to the law courts because we believe, or so
we say, in justice for all, but if we didn't, our army could
stop all that tomorrow. As many armies in the world do.

This country was taken at the point of a gun and is still held at
the point of a gun. An inconvenient truth for some, who think they can turn the world their way.

Only when the army or the men with guns permit this, my friends. And at present you are being allowed to do this by a benign army and political system.
Make no mistake, Europeans presently own this country by the law of a superior military force. I realise that could change.
Obviously the opposers of Reclaim Australia are too thick to realise that.

Australian Europeans , are stupidly letting all these other groups have too much control.

Lets see how much regard they have for justice and the so-called
rightful owners of this country, if ever they control the army.

When that happens it won't look
anything like justice and fairness for the rights of the individual, because it will be Sharia Law or just plain
ethnic cleansing for the non-army ethnic groups.
Now that is the real truth.
Posted by CHERFUL, Thursday, 16 April 2015 10:30:05 PM
Cherful,
Australia= "South Land".
Australian= "Person of the south".
If your customs, language and allegiances are from the north, east, or west you're not an Australian.
Real Australians have largely abandoned the customs of Europe, including it's religion, it's politics,it's history and to a large degree it's languages, we don't speak English, we speak Australian.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 17 April 2015 6:17:02 PM
Islamic immigration. the dumb country.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=979031385443225&fref=nf
Posted by runner, Saturday, 18 April 2015 9:00:56 AM
Jay of Melbourne

<If your customs, language and allegiances are from the north, east, or west, you're not an Australian.
Real Australians have largely abandoned the customs of Europe, including it's religion, it's politics,it's history and to a large degree it's languages, we don't speak English, we speak Australian.>

Tell that to a lot of the ethnic groups here.
Who still speak their own language,refuse to abandon their cultural customs,religions,politics,history and wars from their north,east and west,previous homelands. Obviously, they fit your above description of not being real Australians.

And isn't that exactly what the reclaim Australia group is trying to say.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 18 April 2015 10:59:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All