The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Unions A difference Exists

Unions A difference Exists

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Ah Gentleman
Done in true labour style. Run Rabbits Run. Now to all of you I say- nobody would answer my simple question-
Which Was- Do you agree it is right to expect myself or yourselves to pay a days wages for bus drivers to go door knocking for labour?
A simple yes or no would have done.

I am certainly NOT a Howard Government supporter either.

I saw John Howard on the Gold Coast where we protested Live Animal Exports.
I understood why sercuitys required.
To be that close to somebody who does nothing about the barbaic cruelty to animals both by live animal exports and intensive farming is frustrating.
He knows Belly. The National Party know. They are liers to say the dont.
My only problem with your Buddy Rudd Belly- and this is the truth is hes not as smart as Howard. The of Fox Howard had he been given the same info we gave Rudd under similar circumstances would have handled it very differently.
Howard would have picked the publics mood about live exports especially as 60 miniutes did another doc on it and cashed in.

Yeh sure he would have told some porkies and pretended to be outraged while most probably assisting the evil trade in grants but he would have been too! smart to just ignore it and Run like your guy Rudd did.
Out of these posts I have received an email from your buddy Julia`s office.They seem to be spreading "the good word" of senator Bartletts speach re food labeling.- [ Interesting] - but a vote for the dems ISNT a vote for Animals because Labour dont give a dam about Animals.

Who knows guys if Julia wants to meet with Islamic leaders farmers together we might be able to get Kevin to look at this proposal. Its to be hoped Kevin and Julia are smarter than past advisors for every bodies sakes.
So you never know Belly we might be praising your buddies one day.
Lets see if Rudd REALLY could lead?
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 16 June 2007 3:07:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy