The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mini-Me’s Hypocrisy - Time to hang him

Mini-Me’s Hypocrisy - Time to hang him

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
G’day all, it’s been a while!

On the 25/04/13 I posted “Mini-Me’s Hypocrisy”

Many that contribute to this forum will remember at the peak of the GFC the American car company executives flying into Washington on their private jets crying poverty.

We are all aware of Mini-Me Campbell Newman’s austerity in Queensland. There is no doubt that there is a requirement to be more frugal with public money. To this end his government who received less than 50% of the primary vote has been exercising his disproportionate 80% plus power claiming he is to achieve this outcome. A lot of Queenslander’s have had to do it hard.

He flew down to the recent COAG meeting in the Queensland government’s private jet and complained that his state couldn’t afford the federal government’s education initiatives.

Something is not right.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/queensland-ministers-clock-142-hours-government-je/1660206/

Next Saturday:

Hopefully the mug punter up here has come to the realisation that ultimately it is they who pay. I only hope they don’t give the power back to the red team.

Hang them both I say.

The Rabbott is next.

Producer
Posted by Producer, Monday, 26 January 2015 6:40:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Producer, things must certainly be bad for mini-me and the Queensland Libs if the main boss won't even go up and support them during their election campaign!

I think the Federal Libs should be a tad worried by what is happening in Queesland.
Campbell, like Abbott, is certainly not a popular leader.....
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 26 January 2015 8:37:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps Tony realizes that his presence would be counter productive rather than that he doesn't want to help.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 27 January 2015 7:00:44 AM
For what it's worth I recon the LNP will retain government, loose a few seats to labor, it's not as if that could be hard, and Campbell may just get back in.

As for Abbott, I say replace him with Scott Morrison now because we need people with balls. Campbell has balls but he may have gone too hard too quick for many however, labor have nothing to offer.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 27 January 2015 8:01:24 AM
Labor ran Queensland's debt to record highs and by the end had virtually pissed off every voter in Queensland - they were DUMPED with a vengeance.

By default, being one of only seven successful Labor members still in office, Annastacia Palaszczuk was elected the new Leader. She has no special talent or skills and would never have been in this role under normal circumstances. It would be a disaster if Annastacia Palaszczuk was to become the Premier.

In discussions with others I find it very concerning how many are telling me they are voting for the Palmer United Party. Big Clive is running continual anti-Newman adverts that anyone with the least bit of awareness can see nothing more than his personal revenge for not getting what he wanted from the LNP. As usual Clive doesn't give a damn about the outcome on Queenslanders as long as Newman gets dumped, which he will.

In all my years I've never seen so many blatant lies and misinformation dished out during a election campaign. It seems the opposition (Labor, Greens and Palmer) don't feel its necessary to discuss what they would do if elected when they can simply keep pointing the finger at Newman, whilst totally ignoring the legacy left by Labor only three years ago.

The best we can hope for this Saturday is the election doesn't produce a hung parliament.
Posted by ConservativeHippie, Tuesday, 27 January 2015 9:27:34 AM
rehctub,

"As for Abbott, I say replace him with Scott Morrison now because we need people with balls. Campbell has balls but he may have gone too hard too quick for many however, labor have nothing to offer."

Lol!.....I vote that for the LNP's slogan next election.

"Vote 1 - LNP - People with Balls"

The problem with throwing all your balls in the air at once is that you're liable to drop most of them and spend the rest of your tenure scurrying around to pick them up - aka the Abbott Govt.

Perhaps Campbell should have been more discreet with his "balls"?
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 27 January 2015 10:18:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy