The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No Confidence In Peter Beattie

No Confidence In Peter Beattie

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
confucius says: "the high man talks about ideas. the ordinary man talks about things. the low man talks about people."

i think it was confucius, it might have been graham kennedy. try to lift the discussion up to holden cars and kangaroos, at least. we'll go for ideas in a few years-
Posted by DEMOS, Sunday, 3 June 2007 8:00:18 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I caught a little snippet from one of the "media" reports insinuating Beattie was protecting one of his ministers...I reckon it was his "little bishop" minister too. lmao. Maybe he has been doing a Rex Hunt?....or doing Rex Hunt even...hmmmmm.

I don't think affairs destroy careers...it is the embarrassment that does the destroying.

I reckon it's something a little more insidious.
Posted by StG, Sunday, 3 June 2007 8:48:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yahoo and STG

I am just guessing but you two are clearly to me a pair old old house wives- or single disgruntled women.
Your posting rumours sunshine shows your lack of breeding. Regardless or not if there is any truth in that[ Which I am sure you would not know] Blackmail is blackmail.

A less of a man might have given in to demands from a women who clearly pushed for something for herself because she 'thought' she had something over him.

The description of the way in which the matter was handled is typical of anything the CMC get their hands on.

I can recall them putting a gag on somebody along with then QLD Police Com of that day.

Yep Thats right the old CJC now CMC ruled that if the person spoke to the then Police Comm about police corruption they would go to jail. The really interesting part was that if the 'then police com' spoke to that person about police corruption he would also go to jail.
Funny as really- Imagine threating the QLD Police com with joal if he spoke to a member of the public in regards to QLD Police corruption?
Maybe the wittness ought to throw the whole story up on OLO and try out these low lives gag orders.
.Whatever Mary did in the heat of an argument I am sure she is regretting it now.

The fact remains still that Peter Beattie refused to allow blackmail be involved in QLD politics.

Hes proved as I said he has some entegrity which is more than I can say for both of you.

Peter has protected the publics interests by not being bullied probably at great personal costs.
What more do you want. Are you sure your not a person with a political agenda. By the way I do not beleive any top cop told you any such thing.
I beleive your comments are political and a disgrace.
Give me Peter Beattie any day.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 6 June 2007 6:14:29 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I stopped reading at "blackmail is blackmail".

Get a sense of humour and lighten up. Politicians are full of it, and people like you swallow the bunk that somehow they are apex of society...Most of what I wrote in this thread was tongue in cheek.

Get laid, and chill out.
Posted by StG, Wednesday, 6 June 2007 5:35:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
STG

Yet another example of your gutter attitude. You post stuff like A B or c were having an affair- On a public forum- knowing full well that the persons a public figure and no concern how his wife or family may feel about your low life comments.
Followed up by what can only be described as your utter lack of respect for all familys.
Your lack of breeding is clear for all to see.
I certainly wont waiste my time with resonding to any further posts from you.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 7 June 2007 12:13:54 AM
Can I be included with him, PALE? Please? And you can tell your mate Boazy to do the same. Cheers.
Posted by Bugsy, Thursday, 7 June 2007 12:24:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy