The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Abbott Survive?

Will Abbott Survive?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All
Congratulations, Foxy!

I don't think I'm going to be a granny anytime soon - although daughter and son-in-law are the proud parents of a bunny, a blind kitty and two cheeky cockatiels...so that's something when I visit.

Son of Poirot is only 13 - so all that is down the track for him.

I'm a goin' shopping today, so it'll be nice to have a break from "spot-the-troll".
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 13 November 2014 11:27:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The way the troll is registering new names each time is by creating a new e mail address, then registering a new name of shadow minister each time with a additional space imbetween. OLO's software gets rid of spaces so you can't see it on the thread, but you can see it in the email notifications as shadow and Minister get further apart.

It is a bit like the game Whack a mole, each time he pops his head up, GY deletes the account and blocks his mail account. It would be better if he could block his IP address.

However, as it is patently obvious that he is different, as aside from the abuse, I passed year 3 grammar and spelling.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 13 November 2014 11:38:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Campbelli,

I hope that you signing on again means that you are going to abandon your trolling and participate in meaningful way.

PS, there are still ways to frigg your name, but it is easier to just report you.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 13 November 2014 1:02:08 PM
Foxy,

Congrats on the new grandchild.

As my daughter is 18 I am not in a hurry, but I do understand your excitement.

PS.

It looks like the mole got whacked again, and I certainly didn't complain.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 13 November 2014 5:09:39 PM
Still going, I see the all of your point,and just because some might not agree with what I say, that's just fine, I at times don't expect some-or most people too or you can just simply don't reply to what I write. The world today has many changelings, and while your wasting good time on being trolls yourselves, you might want to move on or grow up. While real people are trying very hard to meet the worlds stages of solving problems, there are always that small few, that cant help themselves. If you don't like me, you don't have be ugly about it, however if you feel the need, go right ahead, I wont take it personal.

I hope the G20 goes well with the world's issues that's been occupying all leaders minds over and all I might add, well be watching intently to the out-comes.

Tally
Posted by Tally, Thursday, 13 November 2014 5:39:30 PM
Good on you Foxy.

Hope it wasn't too exhausting for you, or the mum.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 13 November 2014 5:41:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All