The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > “Hjernevask”

“Hjernevask”

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
“Hjernevask” (the Norwegian word for “brainwash”)

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1vuho8/the_documentary_that_made_scandinavians_cut_all/

Norway is portrayed as the country in which both genders are more equal than in other countries.

So why has a documentary made to explore the issue of 'gender studies'.

"The Gender Equality Paradox"
http://vimeo.com/19707588
Posted by Wolly B, Friday, 26 September 2014 11:47:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Very interesting.

Completely unabashed and shameless, the educated middle class elite women who are feminist policy in Oz would be putting that quietly to bed. Definitely not something the feminists would be looking into, no Siree. Not something the 'fact-finding' ABC and SBS might be reporting either. Not with their informal editorial policy, PC rules!

Still, most of the whining old trout are in their sixties or more, so young women and their loved menfolk will soon be free of them at last. Not so the staff of old people's homes who are going to have to look after them. Its going to be a rough old time for any old fellow who has been surviving long enough to admitted to aged care. That doesn't bear thinking about.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 27 September 2014 6:33:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lol! This old rubbish story again.

I looked up the Red Pill website above and it stated ..."The Red Pill: Discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men."

So I stopped reading it, as it was obviously a site only for men with no "sexual strategy" and no positive identity.
Oh for goodness sakes!
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 28 September 2014 1:09:36 AM
Suseonline,

Good Lord, that was rather early for one of your drive-bys.

Something missing from your life last night?
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 28 September 2014 5:46:30 AM
On the contrary Onthebeach, and I certainly don't need to get my excitement from bizarre, radical websites like the one suggested on this thread.

Anyway, I will leave you boys to play happily together on this one, as yes, this is a drive by!

You all have a mighty fine day now.
cheers,
Suse.
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 28 September 2014 10:57:29 AM
Suseonline says!
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 28 September 2014 1:50:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy