The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Live Stock Export

Live Stock Export

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
On last night's news, Macolm Turnbull stated that the reason for the objections to the Japanese whale kill was to do with "love." Love of the animal.

I doubt if many would call Turnbull a "bleeding heart."

What do I think of live sheep exports?

Disgusting, obscene, callous and avaricious!

Perpetrated only by those with self-interests and who are truly unevolved!

And not a word from the guilty on how this heinous practice could be stopped!
Posted by dickie, Friday, 1 June 2007 8:34:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Watch out dickie you might pop something....whats wrong with a sustainable whale hunt?
Posted by alzo, Monday, 4 June 2007 9:52:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah yes Alzo - do forgive me. I omitted to take into account the considerable expense you must have gone to, to organise the "biggest roo SPORTING shoot" in Australia.

One would need to continue utilising all the "guns, gunpowder, rifles, dogs, knives and spears" you went armed with to hunt down the kangaroo.

What better way than to have some fun at sea by detonating a few whales!

Of course Alzo, the predatory simpletons have no concept of the ecological and moral equilibrium required by the predator against his defenceless prey!
Posted by dickie, Monday, 4 June 2007 3:44:24 PM
Alzo
I get the feeling your not a born Australian by some of your comments.
I guess it must be hard for some people to adjust to civilisation after living in sub standards qualities and seeing cruelty not only to animals are people as the norm.
Now regarding the whales Alzo the answer to your question is that practise is illegal in Australia. Not to mention most of the rest of the world also oppose it just in case you had not noticed.

It is quite normal for uneducated people to make the comment about live exports that they cant see the difference between slaughtering animals here then overseas.
I do understand you think that and why.
Given the word restriction to repond to you let me just say that here in Australia we do have some type of Animal Welfare codes of practise.
Overseas dont. So its boarder line to send animals off to countries where we know practises are used that are illegal in Australia.
I dont give a rats arse if the farmers get more money or not.
Common decency comes first. Build some abattoirs here. Not all farmers are [poor.
They and all of us have a responsibilty and duty of care towards Gods creatures.

Dickie. Re The Roos dogs guns - Tell me more.
Thats also illegal now.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 5 June 2007 5:43:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there Pale

Your assessment of the "charming" Alzo appears most accurate.

You will be able to further learn about this braggart's conquests by accessing General Discussions and click on:

............"Stop the Culling of Roos" by Spanky 17/5/07
Posted by dickie, Tuesday, 5 June 2007 9:39:20 AM
"I get the feeling your not a born Australian "
Sometimes I feel like I'm on different planet, particularly when reading OLO.

"Now regarding the whales Alzo the answer to your question is that practise is illegal in Australia"
That wasn't the question....

"Not to mention most of the rest of the world also oppose it just in case you had not noticed."
Japan and Norway don't.

"So its boarder line to send animals off to countries where we know practises are used that are illegal in Australia."
Thats there business don't you think?

"I dont give a rats arse if the farmers get more money or not."
Well I can see that from your previous posts. I'm alright Jack.

"Dickie. Re The Roos dogs guns - Tell me more. Thats also illegal now."
Someone should tell the roos...
Posted by alzo, Tuesday, 5 June 2007 2:25:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy