The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Call Me A Problem!

Don't Call Me A Problem!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All
I am not against fixing indigenous problems (AS for ALL peoples) BUT IF the situation is not as I describe then why:

(a) didn’t the tribes of kooris get any of the “good” realestate like around Sydney harbour or in the wealthy suburbs of North Sydney?

(b) how can an average indigenous person in Redfern apply for some land repairations? Is it even possible?

(c) Why did the “Rudd apology” specifically exclude language which might be used legally to force mass compensation claims? Surely the ‘apology’ cannot have been sincere.

(d) why do middle class whites continue to patronise indigenous persons of all levels [even politcians] like the elder on Q & A last week, who a number of times was quite unfair and arrogant in [not her message] but in that she thought she could talk over others, talk much longer than host wanted [Tony Jones seemed to be terrified to bring her into line]; also to have another on the panel [white privelleged woman] tell the elder that she thinks indigenous art is the best quality and most unique art of all time when no-one should ever elevate any one group above others] and why wpuld the elder agree and ‘lap the fake patronising praise] up like crazy?

My point –

until everyone becomes serious, genuine and honest and to begin to see and treat all people [black or not] as existential equals laden with no assumptions that the native person is likely going to be less intelligent them whites, very child like and over sensitive then nought will be achieved.

I bet as a 100% certainty the very same wealthier whites of this forum [right and left] would be the first of all white classes to call the police if they saw a mildly shabby looking dark person walking down their home street.
These people [especially left] are terrified of dealing with them and it shows when they seem to be dancing on egg shells as if they think the non-white is crazy, irrational, dumb and violent like some mental retard.

How racist is this?
Posted by Matthew S, Wednesday, 18 June 2014 3:02:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sure, the lefties are the biggest racists of all.
Posted by Lester1, Wednesday, 18 June 2014 3:05:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sure, the lefties are the biggest racists of all.
Lester1,
Not only that but the most stupid at that also. The white indigenous must have parties celebrating this stupidity.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 June 2014 3:13:24 PM
'Usual Suspect' and you know who you are, my advice, look up the definition of a racists, then look in the mirror, and if you don't like what you see, then tear up your KKK membership card. Easy!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 19 June 2014 1:58:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy