The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > An open letter to Mr Hockey. Tax reform

An open letter to Mr Hockey. Tax reform

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Dear Mr Hockey
Firstly can I say, I feel your frustration with the financial situation you have inherited from the previous economic vandals.

That being said, it is my view that unless we have some very serious changes to our tax system, any form of reform will be little more than a band aid solution as which ever way we look at it, our economy is headed for a train wreck of monumental proportions, the likes you and I have not seen in our life times.

To this end I must ask, why on earth are we not giving fair air time to a true financial transaction tax, a tax that taxes monetary transactions, as opposed to people.

It is my understanding that such a tax, at a rate of just 2%, will have the ability to remove all other taxes, effectively providing a huge cash injection into the economy, by way of dollars that would have otherwise been paid in the form of PAYG taxes.

In addition, this tax could also see the abolishment of other taxes such as, GST, stamp duty, company tax, pay roll tax, the list goes on.

It would even address issues such as housing affordability.

So why don't we at least put it on the table for serious discussion
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 23 February 2014 7:39:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i support the motion
its time joe..that YOU PICKED SIDES
your not dumb/you must know how..the money changers KILLED EVERYONE/FRom jesus to jfk/to the 9 dead bankers..'SUICIDED JUST THIS LAST YEAR.

joe..you know the queens coin is debaSED/you know the elites plunderd all the coin silver copper and gold/you know fort knox gold IS LONG GONE

BUT MATE THE ONES WHAT DONE IT..DINE TREASON
MATE RETURN TO The queens coin..[issue it under govt licence]
MATE THE FED CONSTITUTION..STATES SPECIFICLY..only goLD SILVER COIN ARE LAWFULL tender

sO JOE..YOU TAKE BACK..COIN/PAY only in coin
restore the traditional values back into coin

the fiat paper system..is a debt SYSTEM
be brave joe..that 9 billion you gave to the fed

demand it back in coin
fill the COIN..booty into the state coffers
THEN ISSUE IT PROPORTIONALLY..TO EVERY CITIZEN/.VIA COUNCILS
delivered in person/to every person equally/..then once we all got a fair share [in ROPER LEGAL TENDER SILVER GOLD cash coin]..revise the face values of all coin..[globally]..just like we planned/just like obAMA WILL REVEAL/in two weeks/AND WE FORMALIZE AT BRISSIE G20

SO 9 BILLION YOU GAVE FED RESERVE..RETURNS TO THE PEOPLE IN COIN..[PROPER GOLD /SILVER COIN]..TO RETURN THE PROPER [NOT INFLATED]..REPAIR..THE DEBASEMENT/UNDO THE TREASON

THEN IN G20/WE UNDER PIN PAPER NOTES..WITH SEED FROM TREE OF LIFE[WIKISEED/WIKIGELD]/S.U.N/TREATY

THEN DROP ALL TAXES/ALL Fees all service/SCCES CHARGES/TOLLS REGO AND LICENSE COSTS..JUST THE ONE Transaction tax..[2/percent living/BEINGS..4 percent dead/cooperate persons/trusts groups assosiations trusts[tax haven surcharge 8%..cause we know thats only fair

[and thats it]..plus honest lawfull legal tender/coin..for govt GOVERNING FOR THE coMMONWEALTH OF THE LIVING/assistance/pensions ETC

AS ISSUED
BY THE TREASURIES/..AT ANY/EVERY EDUCATION FACILITY
Posted by one under god, Monday, 24 February 2014 8:52:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Butch you have picked the wrong govt to enter a transaction tax. That means the bigger the business the more tax you pay. This govt makes the worker pay the tax, and gives cuts to company.
Posted by 579, Monday, 24 February 2014 9:04:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
but how would it work..joe
MICRO CHIP THE SAMPLES..

WHEN WE..RE-store/lawfull FACE value..to..existing coin..they will have a hole..in the middle...to hold the chip/the chip..will be of course miCRO..symbolic/and..only be one coin..

CAUSE..ITS law

anyhow the bailout..from top down..has only been..looted
by the top..who hold huge cash reserves/globallY..IN TIme..that junk HYPER/INFLATES COIN..INTO NUTHINNESS..ONCE/THEY..ACTUALLY SPERND..it/its paper value becomes worthless/ZIMBABWE/GERMANY/USA

YOU KNOW IT
WE KNOW IT/THE ..fiat-USA DOLLAR..IS GOING TO GO...BANG BIG TIME
BAILIN GLOBALLY..WILL KILL US ALL..joe we need someone with huge balls
to take away..the riches/COINAGE/valuE..plundered..from us all

[let he..who gain/pay

ie..them 85 individuals..that own half/of everything
ARE YOU WITH THEM?..or half..the WORLDS POOR?
3.500.000,000..of us
or 85?

DOES THAT..INCLUDE YOU>
OF COURSE NOT..BUT MATE..when askeD..TO STAND UP..FOR 3/HALF BILLION
MATE..WHAT DID JOE Do?

SELL-off/to..the 85..MORE Treasure..or..fight-to return/the stolen booty..to..3.5 billion?

BY ONLY 9 BILLION..in lawfull..[un-debased AU/coin]
mate..we do it here..first..with proper gold silver
THE WORLD THEN copies..but SKIPS THE FIRST STEP..[WE GOT REAL GOLD/SILVER..commemortative/COLLECTABLE-COIN/BUT THEY GOT..ITS HARD TO KNOW..the truth..but lets give
the 6 may...the maggi straight a clue.

i come to hrh couRTS..TO RETURN TO HER CONTROL/HER CROWN
[crown=govt/public services [all the common wealths courts forces etc

all sworn to serve and protect..her and her heirs aND SUCCESORS
one united commonweaLTH..UNDER ONE SAME common law..

i come..to offer hrh..the peace..in that the popes 1 and 2 do come and pass on the DUTY OF PETER..TO EDWARD..THAT IN DUE TIME HRH..PASS ON INTACTIO..And unite the two

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152&page=0#178808

REVALUED FACE Value coin

1 cent becomes 1 dollar/1peso 1lira.1POUND ETC
CENT COIN=$2..face value..IN COper plate?

5 CENT/SILVER PLATE/NICKLE OR PROPER PRE WW2 SILVER
10 CENTS = 10 bucks..20 CENTS..=$20..50=$50..DOLLAR=100/2 DOLLAR=200
Posted by one under god, Monday, 24 February 2014 9:31:51 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
24.BILLION DIVIDED INTO 9 BILLION=300..IN COIN/?
SO WE INTRODUCE A 10 DOLLAR Coin..AND A 20 DOLLAR COIN..50 or 100
but these coins are //revised ..DIVIDEND TOKENS/NOT REVEALED BY FACE...BUT REDEEMABLE in coin only.

we round off to the next dollar
lets face it bying by round up..IS FAIR/THEN..
IF ITS REGARDED AS FAIR..NOW.

JOE YOU KNOW WE DONT WANT TO GO..THE SAME Place they sent the 8 to
but their common link is..exchanging money..IE DOLLARS INTO SENSE

JOE CHOSE SIDES MATE

ITS HARD TO KNOW..the truth..but lets give
the 6 may...the maggi straight a clue.

i come to hrh couRTS..TO RETURN TO HER CONTROL/HER CROWN
[crown=govt/public services [all the common wealths courts forces etc

all sworn to serve and protect..her and her heirs aND SUCCESORS
one united commonweaLTH..UNDER ONE SAME common law..

i come..to offer hrh..the peace..in that the popes 1 and 2 do come and pass on the DUTY OF PETER..TO EDWARD..THAT IN DUE TIME HRH..PASS ON INTACTIO..And unite the two

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152&page=0#178808
Posted by one under god, Monday, 24 February 2014 9:32:13 AM
Raise the GST. 10% GST raises 1.55 trillion $ so 15% GST would raise
2.220 Trillion $.
But Tony ruled that out. Talk about being hamstrung by foot in mouth disease.
Posted by 579, Monday, 24 February 2014 9:47:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy