The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Can I be the only one?

Can I be the only one?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I am just so sick of Schapelle Corby. What is all this hoo-hah about a cheap drug smuggler? Are the general public all that interested in her? Why would anyone be interested in what is after all, just a common criminal?

I sure hope she has sold her story to one news organisation. That will of course put their channel off my watching list for a few days, & leave some that can be watched without more hype on the fool woman.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 8 February 2014 11:51:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You really are showing your true colours here hasbeen. A brainwashed idiot of the past.

She's a young Australian girl who almost lost her life over a plant that here would have gotten her a slap on the wrist. I don't believe she did it. No one would be that stupid!

Lets not forget that said plant is now slowly being legalised all over the world. Life in prison for a plant many, including those that castigate her, use frequently themselves!

Come on, mate, think about it?
Posted by RawMustard, Saturday, 8 February 2014 6:25:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen put me in the brain washed idiot of the past basket with you.
Yes I am sick of her sick of her drug dealing family and sick in the guts to think she will soon be a millionaire for being convicted.
HIGHLIGHT these words, within an hour of being arrested some one asked her along the lines of how did it come to this.
her answer was because I love my father*
Millions of dollars for being caught? we are both gardeners what say we give it a go?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 8 February 2014 6:36:08 PM
It was 4.1kg for goodness sakes and there are warnings everywhere.
She was caught red-handed.

Dumb-ass crims who think they are smarter than Customs, especially foreign Customs. Customs: 'This your bag? 'Y'know, the bag that looks like it is about to give birth to a 4.1kg infant?'

There are scores like her on the Glitter Strip: bloody stupid, serial nuisances and a millstone for exasperated taxpayers.
I hope that no-one buys the scum media sensationalism and this idiot fades quickly out of sight.

There are nice kids who are cutting themselves daily. Some suicide. What about caring for them?
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 8 February 2014 10:06:07 PM
No Haz, I’m very interested indeed. Fascinating saga.
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 8 February 2014 11:10:27 PM
Everyone who is at all interested in law and liberties should be fascinated with this case.
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 8 February 2014 11:14:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy