The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Religious Progression

Religious Progression

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Is Mise I do not understand any religion, they all have faults to extreme faults. The quicker these institutions are no longer funded with public money the better. One religion in particular has caused big problems for decades.
I say the world would be a better place without any of them.
Posted by 579, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 9:41:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Where were those right to life morals when three young men lost there lives being bled out in an effort to save the life of pope Innocent VIII, reputedly the father of 16 illegitimate children and one of the more evil men of all time. '

I suspect like the secularist who kill the unborn daily Foyle, that these men acted as if they were never going to held to account by God. People naive enough to believe they aren't being held to account by God act like Stalin and kill or those who oppose their views. Yep false religion mand no religion is very similar in outcome.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 11:00:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
George,

All that I got from that link was

"Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'CLng'

/ethics_forum/printer_friendly_posts.asp, line 93"

??
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 12:55:11 PM
Two leaders of the Afro de Cie Aix in this century are one Crocin and Melanotan II (I have no information on a Melanotan I, the name may have been plain Melanotan).
Both are reputed to be good workers in their cause although Crocin is said to a bit of a rat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocin
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 1:33:09 PM
Interesting point.
I read somewhere recently that there over 100,000 registered not-for-profit churches in Australia.
Yes 100,000
Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 1:44:06 PM
chrisgaff1000,
100,000 non for profit Church organisations in Australia.So what it that supposed to mean to the subject. Find out what they do to support community; otherwise your attitude demonstrates ignorance. If you have no answer to provide alternative services not publicly funded to what they provide then it demonstrates a small mind.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 2:21:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy