The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Alien hypothetical.

Alien hypothetical.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwtxHEI0Wc Dr Steven Greer is the founder of Disclosure Project. http://disclosureproject.org/

Greer along with many credible people eg Paul Hellyer ex Minister Defence Canada, Dr Edgar Mitchell Apollo space astronaut believe alien life forms have been visiting our planet for thousands of yrs.

Larry King of CNN has done extensive interviews with ex- military senior commanders and they say alien craft have often interfered with their nuke weapons fearing we will destroy the planet.

Greer and others say that the Roswell incident of 1947 was real and the US Govt gained access to advanced technologies such as anti-gravity machines and access to new free energy technologies that are better than nuclear.

If this is true,then the US Military have powers beyond our Govts and even our powerful financial system. Robotics and computers could easily replace human endeavour,which makes the most of us quite redundant. Hitler had visions of creating the super race. The elites in certain circles refer to us as the "useless eaters".

With the perception that the planet is way too polluted and over populated,by the likes of Obama's science Tzar John Holdren, what chance does the freedom of the human spirit have?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 12 January 2014 6:55:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There are fairies at the bottom of my mate's garden in Balmain.
He's seen them and so has his wife and so did I; they were real.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 12 January 2014 9:42:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>There are fairies at the bottom of my mate's garden in Balmain.
He's seen them and so has his wife and so did I; they were real.<<

Did he take a photo? If you can take photos of the fairies at the bottom of the garden they AUTOMATICALLY become real, in much the same way that David Icke's quaint theories gain more reality the more times they are repeated on the internet... oh bugger, I just contributed to the Reptilian takeover.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Sunday, 12 January 2014 10:01:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As with gods, demons, spirits, heaven, ghosts, angels, purgatory, ghouls, limbo, devils and hell ---- if you want to be taken seriously then present the empirical proof that intelligent, alien creatures are here.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to prove these aliens are not here, just as it's impossible to prove that the various god thingys don't exist, or that a two headed, green, supernatural, invisible fairy "doesn't" live in my garden.

So, where's the "proof"? Notice I didn't say "where's the belief?" or "where's the opinion?" or "where's the possibility?" or "where's the idea?".

Empirical *PROOF*. Where is it?
Posted by PJack, Sunday, 12 January 2014 10:19:39 PM
Sorry, Spell-Check couldn't pick it up, I should have said ferries.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 12 January 2014 11:33:46 PM
Very clever Is mise :)

Arjay, I would like to see proof of aliens first before I get paranoid about it all.

Larry King from CNN would say that unicorns have been sighted amongst wild herds of horses in Lapland if he thought it would bring more viewers!

I wouldn't worry too much about aliens if I were you Arjay, you've got more to worry about with the humans you can see all around you.
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 13 January 2014 2:16:01 AM
This is hypothetical exercise. There seems to be an inability to think abstractly here.You will see already autonomous robots on the net reacting to the environment. The US Military are working on soldier robots which is a tad sick in my view. Remember Robo Cop ? Obama has drones which he is using for surveillance on the US population.

The reality is that our technology is out stripping our moral/ethical framework and Obama has destroyed the US Constitution with the NDAA and the Patriot Act etc. We have far less rights and technology is ruling our lives.

We in Aust do not have a Bill of Rights and the Newman clamp down on bike riders in Qld does not auger well for freedom and democracy.

They have used the environmental movement to convince us that the planet is way to over populated. People like Maurice Strong and John Holdren say the planet needs to reduce its population by 90%.If 1% have 40% of the wealth and technology,the odds are not in favour of the poorer masses.

I'm not convinced of Alien life being here but many very credible people are 100% sure. Why would beings so advanced bother with such a war crazed, insecure, power hungry race such as ours?
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 13 January 2014 4:58:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"There seems to be an inability to think abstractly here."

Alien influences can do that to you...

"The reality is that our technology is out stripping our moral/ethical framework and Obama..."

Is this because of the booster-shot of "advanced technologies such as anti-gravity machines and access to new free energy technologies that are better than nuclear."?

"Why would beings so advanced bother with such a war crazed, insecure, power hungry race such as ours?"

Hmmm, abstractly thinking here, on the one hand because they haven't or on the other hand for the same reasons God did/has/does.

Arjay, YouTube has much to recommend it but with about 100 hours of uploaded material for every minute of every day it is impossible to keep up with every strand of people's keyboard-enabled 'alternative realities'... so I propose seeking mashups of popular passions, in this case YouTube funny cat videos and conspiracies:

'Top 12 cats that look like aliens' (1:11 mins).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U5joB6JxoE
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 13 January 2014 6:27:05 AM
I think I may have become a little confused in the frenzy of "abstract thinking" here.

Are we trying to work our whether there are actually aliens among us, as the guests on Larry King would have us understand, or simply gazing in wonder at the ability of the imperial warmongers to fool us into abject submission to their will, as Arjay clearly believes?

I think the answer may lie in this sentence...

>>We in Aust do not have a Bill of Rights and the Newman clamp down on bike riders in Qld does not auger well for freedom and democracy.<<

But is it the Newman camp or the bikies who are the aliens? Or are the imperial warmongers, that ever-present threat to freedom and democracy, actually representatives of the "alien life forms [who] have been visiting our planet for thousands of yrs"?

We have a right to know.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 13 January 2014 10:11:26 AM
Of course there are aliens here
Look at Rudd and Julia
and then there is the English cricket team
The govt says my wife is an alien
and I always thought she came from New Zealand.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Monday, 13 January 2014 10:34:54 AM
Good one Chris. Must admit Julia had some weird looking features but lacked insight. Kevin Rudd was another strange being. Perhaps the Labor party are breeding stupid aliens.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 13 January 2014 11:12:22 AM
Arjay,

Unless the laws of physics have changed overnight, I’d be interested to know how aliens got here?

I know you will come up with more hypothetical’s about “worm holes”, “time warps”, “electron entanglement” and “warp speed”, but the last time I looked our nearest star is still about a 15 year round trip at light speed, the rest going out from hundreds to 15,000 light years just in our own galaxy.

The next nearest galaxy is Andromeda at 2.2 million light years away. I know you have lots of “advanced technology” theories that would explain away the laws of physics but the question I have for you is, WHY?
Posted by spindoc, Monday, 13 January 2014 11:12:32 AM
I had an old aunty who lived in Balmain. She literally had ferries at the bottom of her garden. Her place backed onto Balmain Wharf. ferries could be seen day and night from her backdoor. I believe in ferries, just the other Sunday one picked my partner and I up at Circular Quay and transported us to Manly. Not satisfied with that, a few hours later the ferry transported us back again.
I'm a Green, we don't believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden, that's kids stuff. We believe there is only Little Green Pixies at the bottom of the garden, don't you know that?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 January 2014 11:14:36 AM
Spindoc is right about vast distances they would have to travel. There could only be two possibilities. They have discovered how to travel faster than the speed of light thus move through time or they were always here say at time when Mars had water and more life on it.

People talk about worm holes that enable you to travel through space but how does a mortal being survive travel in another dimension?

With such superior technology why bother with us? I'm not convinced but have an open mind on the topic.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 13 January 2014 11:26:40 AM
Arjay,

Of course it is possible for humans to travel at greater than or multiples of, light speed.

In the good old days we had 1Gee acceleration. 1Gee for about 18 months would get us to ALS (approaching light speed). Once at ALS we lose our 1Gee gravity as we are in “free fall’. So to maintain 1G we turn the ship every two months and alternate decelerate/accelerate.

We repeat this until we reach half way to our destination, in the case of Alpha Centuri, this would be after about four years. Then we do a 1Gee deceleration for another 18 months to arrive at orbital speed. Total one way trip time of about 7.5 years. All you need is a power source that will run for 15 years.

Now it’s much easier. With the development if the Higgs Drive, matter (including humans) is “changed” by passing through a self generated Higgs Field. Quantum Entanglement deconstructs matter at the source end and reconstructs the symbiotic matter at the destination.

Ah but I hear you say. How do we determine the destination? Simples, every part of our galaxy has a unique gravitational “address” as determined by the configurations of mass in the vicinity. Just select the GL (gravitational location) you want to visit and engage the Higgs Drive an off you go, instantaneous transfer to any location in the galaxy.

I’m organizing a weekend visit to two of the nearest Nebulae over Easter, interested parties should send applications on the back of $100 notes to me.
Posted by spindoc, Monday, 13 January 2014 2:23:16 PM
Golly Gee, Spindoc. what's the address?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 13 January 2014 2:38:25 PM
Sounds all over engineered to me, spindoc?
Wouldn't it be easier to just dig up some Dilithium Crystals?

Soak em in some Dihydrogen Monoxide and hang on. Kinda like those vinegar cannons we made as kids by pinching all our mums Sodium bicarbonate. Only Dilithium crystals are a trillion times better, just ask Scotty!
Posted by RawMustard, Monday, 13 January 2014 3:14:39 PM
>>Sounds all over engineered to me, spindoc?
Wouldn't it be easier to just dig up some Dilithium Crystals?<<

Nah, too much work. You're better off harnessing a singularity: if you put one inside a police call box you can travel anywhere in time as well as space. And I believe the warp drive in Romulan Warbirds are powered by contained singularities, although they never seemed to have grasped the time-travelling possibilities until the first of new Trek films.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Monday, 13 January 2014 6:26:36 PM
We'd better be worrying about some of the Aliens posting on OLO. Some comments certainly do have an off the planet air to them.
Posted by individual, Monday, 13 January 2014 6:28:28 PM
According to Einstein you cannot reach the speed of light because mass increases exponentially.

Problem with UFO's today,picures are easily faked.

This is a good one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cgF2BrITfE The clarity is good at the end with lots of detail including the US Airforce Star. You'd have to have the film examined. If the US Airforce is this far advanced then very few of us humans have much significance.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 13 January 2014 9:59:01 PM
So if we stick Juliar whatshername (The only singularity I've ever seen around these parts) in a magnetic containment field, we'd solve all the worlds energy problems, Tony Lavis? Space Travel, Time Travel, a reduction in CO2 output and the whining will be contained by the magnetic containment field :~) Best get one of them there devices to Dubia soon and save the arabs before we create moar terrorsists LOL!
Posted by RawMustard, Monday, 13 January 2014 10:06:16 PM
>>According to Einstein you cannot reach the speed of light because mass increases exponentially.<<

Technically it is momentum that increases but since momentum is the product of mass and velocity it is generally interpreted as mass increase.

>>So if we stick Juliar whatshername (The only singularity I've ever seen around these parts) in a magnetic containment field, we'd solve all the worlds energy problems, Tony Lavis?<<

No: a singularity is a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite. If Julia Gillard was to become a singularity (and I can't imagine how that might happen but feel free to conjecture) then the resulting curvature of spacetime would form an event horizon from which nothing but Hawking radiation could escape: she would disappear for ever (which might make a lot you tired old cultural battlers happy) but so would everything around her. And she would form a strong gravitational field which would suck us all inexorably to wherever she presently lives. I don't know where that is but she is from South Australia and the last thing any of us wants is to move closer to Adelaide.

There is no strong gravitational field pulling me south. And last time I saw our former PM she was still a large-nosed ginger: the fact that I can see her at all demonstrates that your analysis is flawed.

>>save the arabs before we create moar terrorsists<<

What does 'moar' mean? I am unfamiliar with this word and my dictionary is unhelpful.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Monday, 13 January 2014 10:38:30 PM
A Singularity, a black hole that sucks in everything in its vicinity.

Did she not do that? Suck in everything in its vicinity and almost destroy the country?

MOAR: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moar
Posted by RawMustard, Monday, 13 January 2014 11:03:52 PM
Space travel? Alians? Who needs the physics when there is LSD and Grass out there even Bundy and Coke? Gee it would be a lot cheaper and the govt could tax it as well.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 8:32:59 AM
They are afraid with humans, Isn't it quite obvious if they had the intelligence to get here, we wouldn't stand a chance?
Posted by simon12, Tuesday, 14 January 2014 5:53:54 PM
To think we are the only one's here in all we understand, is a laugh in its self:)

Next?

Planet3
Posted by PLANET3, Wednesday, 15 January 2014 10:02:11 PM
And I thought "Roswell" was a true documentary.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 15 January 2014 10:05:48 PM
Now who said that human beings can be convinced of absolutely anything....I think it was me...:)..Oh dear.

Yes you bunch of electro chemicals...we are all by ourselves....deal with it or get help soon:)

Planet3
Posted by PLANET3, Thursday, 16 January 2014 8:41:58 PM
Beware the aliens here is documentary proof.
I think found the link on whatsupwiththat or some equally trustworthy source.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9WoM2bHfr48

Ps make sure you have the sound on.
Posted by warmair, Saturday, 18 January 2014 8:40:10 PM
My first even second and third, thoughts on seeing this thread, it was just another conspiracy theory.
And we love to put such down.
But consider what if.
Would western governments tell us.
The impacts of such an event are not fully known.
But for such include impacts beyond belief as the God myth was turned on its head.
Even a possibility a brand new fable/God would come with them.
Russian Communism named religion a drug of the masses, yet it survived half a centenary of their miss rule.
Just maybe world governments would not want to bring down that safety net for humanity.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 21 January 2014 2:28:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy