The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Inheritance tax

Inheritance tax

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
I have a belief that Business that have profits after tax of over $500,000; for each $500,000 they employ an extra person rather than downsize staff and pay executives millions. To me this is social responsibility. For me inheritance is not a problem but the interest or investment gained the above applies.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 6:12:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For her incompetence she should be paying us not the other way around.
Philip S,
Yes, I think I have said similarly on many occasions here. Public servants do not have to contribute as much to their Super as those working in private enterprise. Everyone should contribute the same percentage.
The minimum wage does not need to be raised it's the high end income that needs to be lowered to make low income more competitive not only here but globally for the benefit of trade.
We must make greed unfashionable. Get talking to some movie producers & pop groups.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 7:27:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
forget the rich
MAKE TRUSTS[family trusts;corperate 'persons'[incorporation's] die
ALLTHOSE TOO BIG TOPFAIL cant ENDLESSLY GROW..and not die

i figure 20 years MAX..dissolves EVERY trust
its ASSETS..if any..are auctioned off on line
and the entities trustees can buy back all..or just key bits..with cash..not credit..

ITS ONLY TOO EASY TO HIDE WEALTH..in trusts..UNSEEN never dying..
tax avoiders hugly..keeping everything in-house[owning/renting too each other..via a slightly 'different trust..EVEN then..payments even in house claim deductions..'being tax' deductable..if its
IN..HOUSE..is insane*./.but t6hats how we are being screwed..at the end..of the trusts must be a living being..but we got trusts for other trusts[not shareholder..corporates hold the biggest trusts[even the house of settlements..that allow the APPEARANCE..ofg share trading..[oif you dont 'got'..the paper..your only placing 'a bet'..ons tock..you EVER held..or even/never existed[thus couldnt be sold

never left the trust..EVER

every trust born..last century..should be disoplved
die....beginning with THE BIGGEST AND OLDEST..the older the more urgent*..size matters

generally i agree death duties
its the only tax some ever pay..
but govt cant lawfully tax people[the living]..
so..death duties ALWAYS was,,only,,][for business/trust..ie creations of the state..created..by the act*]

t

before trust abuse
good to see were onthe same page
Posted by one under god, Friday, 20 December 2013 1:16:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
YOU ARE THE INCARNATE..mortal/living enjoined/living heir
of the eternal/omni*present..IMMORTAL..living loving father[good]..[god for short]

anyhow..INHERITANCE/tax shall fall ONLY on..the dead
[this is fair..trust/companies..ONLY]..so death duties
ONLY apply to the dead..[THE[i so called persons UNDER the act

[inc/ltd]..corporations business
and the dead*

the living live on the works of those past caring
anyhow we have drawn up gods will..and your all in..it
you have a credit card..that pays any reasonable repair teaching restoration even entertaining of feeding any LIVING heir of the living good

how?
proper govt..is taking back..control
see the snowden thread..

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152#178808

its all*..up to..you giving the AUTHER-izations
and clean-up..the rules by which we be ruled..by..as deserving children..of the father must be served..[better than we deserve]

but one COMMON WEALTH..
must have one form..of law
one crown..many..leaping lords..serving the deserving

servicing all life..that..only god created
YOU/MAAM..are..thy brothers servant..thus do we trust*..in thee.
the right royal perogative..of a sovereign charged by/god..to be just
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 12:52:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rechtub,I think you may have the other side of it wrong. Its not to me the difference between those who inherit a lot and those who inherit none. I see the issue is the diff between the person who inherits large sums and pays no tax and the person who busts their boiler to provide for their family and is taxed at a high rate because it happens to be earned income.

No regard in our tax system to actual need or effort.

It appears to be difficult to do most taxes sanely, for those who are upset by rehctub's point keep in mind that our existing income tax system often severely penalizes those far more deserving.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 1:13:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy