The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Now Kevin, that's the pot calling the kettle black!

Now Kevin, that's the pot calling the kettle black!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
So Kevin Rudd has accused Tony Abbotts maternity leave policy of being unfunded, and rightly so I might add, as i personally think it's a shocker.

However, given the likes of the former Gonski and the NDIS, both unfunded policies, not to mention the il fatted, over budget, under performing NBN policy, dont you think his comment is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 24 August 2013 2:31:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Butch, remember a few weeks ago, Kev said he was going to run a positive campaign?

That lasted exactly as long as he led in the polls…..funny that.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 24 August 2013 8:28:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Those who say one thing and do the opposite or little always look like the biggest fools.

Grocery and petrol watch;

saving Aust from being a quarry to Asia;

stopping labor moving to the right on asylum seekers;

do I need to say more.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Saturday, 24 August 2013 8:37:24 AM
Chris,

"do I need to say more."

Wotcha got to say about funding the lifestyles of upper middle-class mummys with a bit of pork-barrelling welfare?

What about a kooky boat buy back scheme?
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 24 August 2013 8:40:40 AM
Poirot,

Have already indicated I don't like the generosity of parent payment scheme, albeit I am learning things I did not know previously.

I have never thought the Coalition is the 'perfect' solution; I have merely weighed up a great number of issues and have decided I will not vote Labor, for only the 2nd time in a federal election (2010 was the first).

Labor can rebound quickly; but it needs to get its act together. Listen to the people and learn more about the issues that matter, and try to do its best.Not promise the world, and deliver a lot less.

As I thought, Aust leading the world on stats was never going to cut it. It is a pity jokers like AA can't realise that.

Labor needs the right strategists and right people. Full stop.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Saturday, 24 August 2013 9:01:09 AM
Chris,

".... Aust leading the world on stats was never going to cut it....."

So Australia leads the world economically according to statistics.

You'd never know it listening to the oh-so-honest Coalition.

But it's not about honesty is it.

Frankly if you're holding up the shadow front bench as something to write home about, it's bewildering.

Very, very ordinary to be held up as saviours.

Just the fact they've released those extremely stupid policies is worrying (not that I expect that they believe they have a hope in hell of getting them passed in the Senate - merely populist "elect us" pre-election fodder)
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 24 August 2013 9:15:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy