The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rudd's honeymoon is over. Let's prepare for divorce.

Rudd's honeymoon is over. Let's prepare for divorce.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Now that the voters are on to Rudd, and realize that his "new way" is the "Old way" with policy on the run and zero consultation repackaged, the voters have lost trust in him.

"Labor's primary vote is at its lowest - and dissatisfaction with the Prime Minister at its highest - since Mr Rudd returned to the party leadership six weeks ago.

According to the latest Newspoll, conducted exclusively for The Australian on the weekend, the Coalition's primary vote support of 46 per cent, up two percentage points in the past week, is at a three-month high. Labor's 35 per cent, down two points since the beginning of the formal campaign last week, is back to where it was when Mr Rudd removed Julia Gillard as leader. The Greens' primary vote continues to oscillate between 9 per cent and 11 per cent."

Let's divorce Rudd. We could use one less narcissistic ego manic.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 12 August 2013 4:04:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Close even probable SM but not yet.
Ample time exists for the Bridesvail to drop and Australia to see the real Tony Abbott.
And too to see the construction of half truths and down right lies coming from his team and his campaign manager/boss Rupert Murdock.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 6:56:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I always have had most faith in public opinion, at last in Australia based on our experience.

I am glad it appears that the electorate is now coming to terms with the reality that Labor does not have the answers, and that the other major political force needs its go. Common sense, given the past 6 years.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 9:16:20 AM
Yeah, Chris,

It's hard to beat this lot.

https://twitter.com/Lone_Deranger_/status/366841898549264385/photo/1
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 9:58:13 AM
Ahh, yes Chris, but the LIB/NATS need Ludwig and myself to put them on
the right track !
Somehow I don't think they are listening.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 4:36:46 PM
SM
I hope you are right, but a bit optimistic at this point.

I do not see how any thinking person could vote Labor at this election.

One only has to consider all the stuff ups, the failed projects and false promises made over the last 6 years. Then to consider the $300 billion debt, and the $30 billion deficit this year, after many promises of a surplus. Then of course is the total fiasco of the illegal boat people. At present Labor could not run a chook raffle in a pub.

How could anyone vote Labor, They need a real good clean out, then get some competent candidates for the future.

Do you know there is a website called 'Kevin Rudd Lies' and you can google it. It lists a lot of his untruths.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 5:00:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy