The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pink Batts revisited, What is Rudd hiding?

Pink Batts revisited, What is Rudd hiding?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Pelican>> The LNP's efforts to drag this up is meaningless. Everyone already knows it was a fiasco, so now they are trying to make it something even more even implying criminality which, as much as I dislike Rudd, is a stretch by any means<<

Nah Pelican, it’s not Abbott's lot (but he will have a go) it is those poor stupid bast@#$% who believed Rudd when he said they would be compensated for their loss due to his idiotic idea and his ministers incompetence.

They are still whinging about loosing their livehoods and sometimes the roof over their heads. They should have been insulated against Rudd.....lololol
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 9 August 2013 5:37:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
was going to post this at the thread..that the spinmeisters are watching
but heck..enoughtrue believers here..to let the idea ferment

how much income tax paid by western sydney
how much smokers tax..gst..bank fees fines fees levies
yet they cant get a railline?.

.yet they cant get easy access to city
two airports etc

toney should live there[wa stilldont want him]

yet no doudt ..JUST THE SMOKERS tax
could pay..in full..for one..in 3 years revenue raising
[off the low wage/fixed income..much ab-used..suburban muggins]
being stolen blind via cooperate and publick servanmts/govt snouts

then..FUEL tax
et alone carbon tax..component..
of their gas/power..[PLUS SOON..ON TOP OF FUEL*[2015?]

they pay [or have taken from their pay super or hidden deceits]
[wage isnt income!..its income tax not wage tax]..go west of sydney..tony..defend the poor ol'mate

but forget pinkbatts
go the theft from the suburben..smokers..who next..boozers
or fatties..think..about it abbot..or a bot*./.phoney tony..or him who did as he saw the christ DO..

feed the hungry..warm the cold..care for the least
represent the fore-gotten..not the lobby..not bwankers..not party

but i know..you too..couldnt care less

i dont care either way..
who ever wins..must be seen doing the right..christian..things
[no not..*right..correct] christ inspired..correct thing's..

defending the oppressed/distressed
abused and ripped off..by both sides

loving god..by loving other..
loving god..by SERVING..*HIS CREATIONS

not the..the demons
of material bailout/commerce

jesus upturned the money changers tables
you allowed them tobe rebuilt..for free..sweemingly
[cause the cost of all of it..falls on the individual me
\
the collective we]
Posted by one under god, Friday, 9 August 2013 6:20:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

If Rudd is hiding nothing, why won't he release the warnings and notices he received from his advisors.

Rudd the Dudd screwed this up and doesn't want to be reminded of it before an election. In fact he wants Australia to suffer collective amnesia of his incompetence.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 9 August 2013 6:49:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
just watching lateline
and noted the absurdity..of the pink batty MISS DIRECTION?..spin/thing

tony standing next to fluffy insulation packs
huge rooms full of em..ALLPAID for by kevie..but wait
whats going on say the children..fluffy batts cankill me?

no son..only the metal foil
and then..only..when stapled into power cables
oh daddy...so its not the microfibre bats [that cause lung cancer]

no son..only the foil
why daddy is tony standing with fluffy batts dad
maybe he dont l know the dust causes cancer..maybe it was the fluffy ones that killed 3 kids..working part-time casual/plus govt grants..

how come the fluffy bats behind tony arnt pink
is it only the pinkbatty daddy?

get on..with real issues tony
feed the poor
heal the sick
educate the ignorant
defend those being taxed to death
tell the working mugs..wage isnt tax-able ..only..'income'

talk of the foil*
you must know..foil aint pink

[reds under the bed?]
[lets just get the kids fed
get over the pink..think..stink..
we all ready wasted way..too much ink
Posted by one under god, Friday, 9 August 2013 11:00:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG, you have an amazing mind....the yanks fought for representation for their taxes. We should incite the western suburbs to fight for fair infrastructure share for their taxes. It is a gerrymander of resources...
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 9 August 2013 11:27:51 PM
......make it something even more even implying criminality which, as much as I dislike Rudd, is a stretch by any means.

So tell me Pelican, why is it then that the directors of the companies from which the lives were lost are, or have, faced criminal charges, because after all, had Rudd acted on the EXPERT ADVICE, and shut the program down, or at least suspended it, these directors would not be liable, because the deaths would not have occurred.

Could it be that politicians are no accountable for their actions?

In my view, while Rudd did not cause the deaths, his negligence most certainly contributed to them.

He should be remind EVERY SINGLE DAY of the lives lost and his involvement.

....Belly,

If Rudd is hiding nothing, why won't he release the warnings and notices he received from his advisors.

Good point SM.

I would suggest it's because he, like so many of his followers have simply moved on from this fiasco, most likely gone to church one Sunday, confessed, and all is forgiven.

However, I still firmly believe labors polls are false and that they are in for a hiding.

Perhaps not quite the hiding they would have got, but a hiding none the less.

My prediction is that if Rudd/labor win the election, you can pretty much hang up your boots, because another three years of this mob and it will be game over for many.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 10 August 2013 7:14:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy