The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Had any trouble posting?

Had any trouble posting?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Well have we, I have but thought it may just be me.
Had to for a time sign in every visite.
Found the old locked up pages needed me to back click then try again almost every day.
This morning my last post in FGM thread took many attempts to even review, got server error every time.
Did not give up but it was hard not to.
Things changed and after removing a few lines, and maybe the culprit? three question marks not meant to be there, in a row got it done.
Look no way around this.
Are we funding this site?
A time must come to do just that formaly.
GY is not asking yet but the time is on us, to think about it.
I would not like to see those who can not afford it not stay.
So while talking of any site difficulty can we toss around a funding thought for the site?
By the way my PC not the site may be in part my problem any other reports?
And? how many times have you not seen a second subject your thread covers rather than use a pin thought economics fitted best, or humor? gee what about health PC that is.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 4 August 2013 7:05:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, no point in being so paranoid because the world really is out to get you.
Posted by spindoc, Sunday, 4 August 2013 5:35:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<Had any trouble posting?>>

Belly,

Did they not tell ye laddie?
That would be the NBN service kickin in
Kevy wanted it up and runin before Sept 7.
Posted by SPQR, Sunday, 4 August 2013 7:44:27 PM
Has it been raining much around your way?

I can have all sorts of odd problems, often only on a few sites, when the pits fill with water. I have found OLO slow to come up, but no other problems.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 4 August 2013 8:44:10 PM
Gentle men I thank you!
Not you hasbeen, but the two willing to revert to their school days to swipe at me.
We have a two part thread here is Menzies House in a position to help fund the site ?
Can we take time from the needless needling to consider the costs of the site?
Do we know an upgrade has been planned *when the funds arrive*
Yes Hasbeen slow, that after consideration is my basic point, the rest may be in my PC.

As you where gents, back to the get the grub he votes Labor! theme,last laugh and all that?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 5 August 2013 5:48:08 AM
China, I had some issues on Friday with an erroe message coming up when I attempted to post, it was a problem that left me out for hours, but it came good.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 5 August 2013 8:33:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy