The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gays in the Catholic Church

Gays in the Catholic Church

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
http://www.smh.com.au/world/pope-speaks-of-gay-lobby-in-vatican-20130612-2o3a5.html.
Links do not last forever.
But this one tells that the Pope has admitted Gays have a power base in the holly city.
Now tell me, how can a Church trying desperately to stop gay weddings , know this and not act?
We, those of us who have not locked the horror story's out, know not just in our country but worldwide, this Church has actively covered up its great shame.
Not Catholic, not even a supporter but lets hope this Pope can clean up his Church or let it fold and die forever.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 12 June 2013 2:31:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly

There is worse .... the microchip identification in the right hand for all Vatican employees
Posted by praxidice, Thursday, 13 June 2013 5:46:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The hypocrisy of this criminal organisation knows no bounds. While they condemn gays on one hand, they condone the actions of pedophile priests world wide. This is the same criminal organisation that for centuries would torture and murder anyone who they perceived as a threat to their power. This is the same crimnal organisation that retarded the advancement of man for hundreds of years. In recent memory this "church" aided and abetted the Nazi's, by blindly condoning the murder of millions. Today they support totalitarian governments in South America and other parts of the world who suppress millions all in the name of god. Jorge Bergoglio can keep his sanctimonious clap trap to himself, he should spend his time explaining the on going criminality of his "church".
Good morning Belly.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 13 June 2013 7:33:35 AM
Whilst of interest only to those who take prophesy seriously, the church of rome is destined for an interesting end
Posted by praxidice, Thursday, 13 June 2013 7:42:51 AM
Prax if true, the right hand thing, it is weird.
My post today must confront,or I am a coward.
I all my life have heard ONLY SOME Protestants and their Church say Rome is the anti Christ.
I never truly thought that could be true.
Even as a girl of that faith took my pocket money then threw me over a fence some mornings, thought she liked me.
IF this Pope fails, would the world be better for the death of this home of pedophilia?
Are the re-emerging claims of money fraud and murderer even in part true.
We have ZERO right to say a single word about any faith if we stay silent about the Children we put in Gods care.
And no true servant of God would so badly betray that God.
Do the Catholic Priests who did/do this believe in God?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 13 June 2013 7:54:40 AM
Belly

If you wish to check the relevance of the microchip, read Revelation 13:16. Scarey stuff if you follow that particular track but irrelevant otherwise. As I understand the majority bible student view, the church of rome is the false prophet, the antichrist is not yet obvious however it is more likely to be an individual rather than an organization. The gay bit reinforces existing beliefs re the false prophet. None of us can speak for catholic priests however its extremely difficult to comprehend their ignorance of whats going on right under their noses. I recently saw a live video of a parliamentary inquisition of the Australian boss-cocky in which he admitted the church had covered up incidents of pedophelia ... interestingly the faithful still flock to mass & address the priests as 'father' (another no-no, see Matthew 23:9). Hmmmmm

For what its worth, my experience has been that islamics in general have no more idea what the qu'ran says than followers of other religious franchises have of their respective holy book(s), so the issue certainly isn't unique to catholics. A while back I had a temporary assistant who proudly advised me he was islamic. When asked 'what happens to the 5 / 7 / 17 / 75 / whatever (depending on sect, interpretation, etc) virgins you mob supposedly get when you exterminate infidels after you've finished with the virgins ?? Needless to say, neither said islamic nor his imam had a clue !! I could have provided the answer supported by references however that would have undoubtedly started World War 3.
Posted by praxidice, Thursday, 13 June 2013 8:28:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy