The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When will Julia step down?

When will Julia step down?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All
I can feel it in the air.
Posted by ozzie, Monday, 17 June 2013 8:33:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
P,

I don't believe Juliar will step down, and given Krudd's preconditions, I don't see many Labor pollies eating crow and grovelling to KRudd.

There still is a chance of a caucus revolt which chucks her out of office. Self interest of the Labor MPs in marginal seats is not to be discounted.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 17 June 2013 2:01:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If in the service of this country, Gillard is dumped.
Abbott would be too.
Just think.
From such a badly confused parliament, comes a far better country.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 17 June 2013 2:39:25 PM
Belly

For once I agree with you ... could we possibly dare hope that both the slimeballs fall off the earth quickly ??
Posted by praxidice, Monday, 17 June 2013 2:45:19 PM
Belly,

Abbott dumped because Juliar is?

Wishful thinking I am afraid. Abbott is very popular within the libs.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 17 June 2013 2:45:45 PM
There is already the first drop of blood on the carpet.
Posted by ozzie, Wednesday, 26 June 2013 4:37:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy