The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When will Julia step down?

When will Julia step down?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All
Ludwig

Queenslanders believed it would be impossible for any gubmunt to be worse than the Blighters (who were unbelievably inept), however after 18 months of the Newman / Seeney / Nicholls debacle, most of us are now wondering 'what did we do'. What makes the deep north possibly 'different' is the lack of an upper house, an 'opposition' that meets in the back of a prehistoric Tarago, and an AWOL governor who figures her mission in life is squandering taxpayers money. Whether or not a RAbbott gubmunt would be as bad as what we have in Queensland is another question. There is a chance the senate will have some clout & even the possibility what remains as opposition will retain legitimate party status (not the case in Queensland). Dunno about the GG, I see no reason to believe she has any more interest in keeping the parasites in line than does the Queensland one. Ideally I'd love to see Big Clive get then numbers for control in his own right, and if perchance the fish and chip lady gets to lord it over RAbbott, that would be a major blessing. Must remember to ask Clive to declare 'One Nation Day' in commemoration of freedom of expression prevailing over greed.
Posted by praxidice, Saturday, 15 June 2013 9:11:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Prax are you aware just how raw your insults are?
In truth you can do better.
She when ever she goes will stumble as is her normal way, not step down.
Hopefully soon.
This mornings Labor based, insult about her, in my e mail is harsh and rude, but still has class too.
Sattler would have been beheaded for it, and it comes from within the ALP.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 15 June 2013 2:21:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.afr.com/p/business/sunday/june_transcript_laura_tingle_on_quTB5E1fhy1hpTcVeBl24H
A link not from an extreme.
And in no way extremist.
Yet it asks again the questions.
Why will she not step down?
Why do her supporters support her?
And why, taking the polls in to account, can power broking union heads support our coming loss?
Chuck in a last but important question, do they not see the stand they take puts Liberals in power and recent union gains at risk?
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 June 2013 1:44:28 PM
Belly - Why will she not step down?

Elementary my dear Watson (or Belly or whoever). The red-headed witch is quite aware that if she steps down, her retirement handout will be around half what it will be if she stays til September 14th. GoAnna the Blight did exactly the same in Queensland although the wicked witch of the north actually won her seat of South Brisbane but chose to subject Queenslanders to a by-election. Scum the pair of them.
Posted by praxidice, Sunday, 16 June 2013 6:06:01 PM
Prax NOT WITHIN A BULLS ROAR.
Stepping down highlights the lie Rudd,s polling saw him knifed.
Highlights the knife men got it wrong.
They value their ego not my party.
Dillard [far more class than that red witch kids stuff]is power mad,maybe the latter word alone.
She will not go.
Factions within my party prop her up,with threats not to endorse those who say party first!
Prax you tell me.
*Why would any group of party owners kill the only bull in the paddock and wait for new born calf's*?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 17 June 2013 7:30:17 AM
Belly - *Why would any group of party owners kill the only bull in the paddock and wait for new born calf's*?

Your guess is better than mine, mind you the people keeping the witch there are the same ones that put it there so I can only assume they are still as deluded as they always were. When I phoned the dying ducks Lilley office the other week, his staff clearly believed the ALP was absolutely 110% guaranteed to get up again 'due to the wonderful policies that everyone is in raptures about' Hullo !! As for my point about the retirement perks, note that if she is voted out while PM, she gets something like double what she'd get as the backbencher she would be with Kevvy steering the ship. Surely you aren't suggesting more than a few million difference wouldn't be a significant motivator to an avaricious failed lawyer ?? GoAnna the Blight thought it worth subjecting Queensland to a by-election over exactly the same issue albeit much less money in dollar terms as a premier vs a PM.
Posted by praxidice, Monday, 17 June 2013 7:56:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All