The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Clive Palmer slams

Clive Palmer slams

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Just noticed the following from Big Clive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAhIMMrAHEM&feature=youtu.be

One can't help but be impressed with the eloquence of this bloke. If his statement to the media is any indication, he has a completely different 'lets cut the crap' attitude than what we've come to expect from the major party bloodsucking parasites. In particular his responses to media questions on lobbying, the carbon tax rort, processing minerals locally & the boat people / refugees issue suggest we'd be INFINITELY better off with Big Clive installed in Canberra. Perhaps more to the point is the feeling one gets that he doesn't fit the 'if the lips move' paradigm hitherto endemic to the political animal.
Posted by praxidice, Sunday, 19 May 2013 12:05:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hmh, How many times have some on this forum alluded to that & then be accused of not understanding.
I think & I hope that there are enough thinking Australians to help him restore this Nation by ridding it of so many high ranking useless parasites. I know who I will vote for if his party gets endorsed. Tony Abbott had my fullest support but when he failed to knock back the huge pollies pay rise he went down in my estimation.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 19 May 2013 6:24:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm trying to work out if Clive is genuine about helping all Australians or just about helping the big end of town.

You can usually determine this by what they omit from their policies that are important to us all.Presently his policies in this initial stage are light on content and substance.

Glenn Lazarus is one of his proteges who sings the praises of Joh Bjelke Peterson as an honest and great politician.That's a worry.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 19 May 2013 6:26:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Prax.,

Anything on offer as an alternative to the
LNP has got to be a step in the right
direction.

Go Clive and Bob Katter.
More like them are needed.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 19 May 2013 7:30:54 PM
Arjay, who cares about whether or not Joe was honest.

At the end of the day, QUEENSLAND was a far better place under his control.

As for big Clive, he may have my vote Also, although I do wish he had more time.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a Clive/LNP coalition.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 19 May 2013 7:31:10 PM
More like them are needed.
Lexi,
Well, at least you know which side your bread is buttered on.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 19 May 2013 8:18:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy