The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I just hope their followers have learned their lesson this time.

I just hope their followers have learned their lesson this time.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Susionline I am sorry.
Sorry that in what was to be my only post here I missed the quite dreadful remark from INDIVIDUAL.
We must under stand this, the gentleman is not a gent.
But he does his best, that was it, you come armed with an intellect.
Some clearly do not.
I wounder if I at least, need a change?
Aware my comment is one best not put, but to what end?
This thread most who will contribute to it, not all, is pure inflammatory junk!
Are we to become less than we once had been here?
Are the thoughts of voters other than our side to be constantly insulted, then why are we non Liberal even here?.
My question must one day be addressed this site, mostly due not to this section but the one above is one of this country,s best!
We play little part in that here, knowing my politics even with my unhappiness with Dillards dolts is not the mainstream here I weary of posters leaving and some who stay seemingly unable to put thought in to posts.
Susionline many who insult you Lexi and I lack the ability to comment on matters involveing thought.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 3 May 2013 7:40:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, Belly, your last line says it well enough.

The esteemed Mr individual rarely elucidates at any length.

90 percent of his posts involve his brief observation that people are either "stupid" and/or "morons".

That's about the extent of it from him.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 3 May 2013 8:13:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rehctub and others of like mind,

Neo-liberals of the political generation of 1980 to 2007 have much to answer for.

Peter Costello was warned in 1998 that then policies would lead to a housing price bubble. The asset inflation of the Howard/Costello era priced the young out of the housing market to a significant degree.

The only reason Australians didn't suffer as much from the GFC as the USA and Europe was the prompt rescue actions of the Federal Labor Government, from September, 2008, when it rescued the private banks from default and boosted demand.

The Future Fund Costello is so fond of mentioning is a farce. Such funds, as shown by Norway, are only of value if used to buy foreign assets that can protect the domestic economy when the resource, that the fund should be built upon, is eventually depleted. The Future Fund does not have enough money to buy back the Commonwealth Bank, let alone all the other real assets that were previously owned for the Common Weal (or Common Good).

Peter Costello appears intent on restoring the reputation of the rating agencies whose reputations were so tarnished by their participation in the toxic products which were so much part of the GFC.

Citizens need to understand that our currency issuing Commonwealth Government can never go broke in the currency of Australia. It can always afford to pay for anything available for sale in exchange for Aussie dollars and that is of particular importance in Labor's aim of reducing the 12% total under-employment now existing.

Joe Hockey is always mentioning the interest bill of $20m per day. The government should stop paying that interest to Hockey's mates in the financial sector, it is upper class welfare, and just owe the extra money it spends (over and above revenue) to the Reserve Bank which it owns on our behalf
Posted by Foyle, Friday, 3 May 2013 9:18:25 AM
I am not a fiscal wizard but it seems to me that the combined cost of our pointless military commitments overseas and the squandered billions doled out in dodgy foreign relief aid together with a levy on banking and telco profits would completely wipe out the budget debt and create an immediate surplus....if we have to have one.
Even a 5 percent increase in GST at the bottom end and 10 percent at the top would go along way also although if they collected all the current GST they wouldn't need any increases.
Inside taxation sources inform me that they only collect 37 percent of the GST pool and the rest is avoided.
Just check out your local cash businesses especially the ones (increasing) that do not accept efpos.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Friday, 3 May 2013 9:20:24 AM
Suseonline,
Your last post exposed your mentality & maturity to the fullest. Does it hurt ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 May 2013 6:34:53 AM

This is a post by the Bozo who wants to set up "Boot Camps" in the Deep-Deep-North for millions of Australians aged between 19-21, no idea about the multi-billion dollar cost or the dislocation to society. No idea about the cost of his other hair brained scheme of digging hundreds of Km's of channels or ditches or some such things to stop flooding. The same bloke who thinks its okay to wiz around the country side in an old ute with 5 in the back and plenty of XXXX with a driver over the limit. A real Einstein, can't wait for his next wacko idea, will have to be a real corker to top his other crazy notions.
back to you Brains!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 May 2013 11:25:42 AM
Paul1405,
are you Suseonline's twin ? Belly could easily be the father. Gawd, what a family :-)
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 May 2013 5:27:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy