The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The union, supporters of waste, incompetence and gross missmanagement.

The union, supporters of waste, incompetence and gross missmanagement.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Rechtub I will still have that beer with you if we meet.
Truth is mate you are not as informed as you think.
An open mind learns a closed one does not.
You my friend are a red neck.
SOG you spoke in the climate change thread about not needing to research or read other views.
You told me you build your case on personal observations, what you see around you.
It shows mate!
I want to inform you of true state of union members and how they vote.
One member left ban urgent message HE MUST SEE ME,I drove 200 klm stepped out of my car and he wanted to fight!union had sent him a vote Kevin 07 pamphlet.
A hundred such things happened ,workers are vas good as any one, and vote as they wish, if I said, in any post, ever all conservative voters areas Rechtub, bless him in his heated unkowing rants does?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 22 February 2013 7:16:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

This thread is about the behaviour of unions.

Not about you driving 200km to beat up someone who didn't agree with you.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 22 February 2013 8:28:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wo, first my friend I value Anthonyv as one of the most informed posters we have, currently we both a riding a near dead horse.
Bloke a had a lot to say about this in my thread Labors policys.
It will sound big headed but my greatest joy in my work life came from the knowledge my members trusted me,and still do.
Unfortunate habit, saying it like it is got me that joy.
NO union members do not let them selves be lead, in fact any honest review will show they voted for John Winston Howard, not Labor, until work choices.
Now while we are on that matter with 6 packed lunch rooms to visit and less than an hour to do it, I selected second place, following the militant CFMEU bloke.
At election time his handouts hit the rubbish bins as he left the sheds.
Construction workers sometimes by long hours six or seven day weeks, own multiple houses ,some times and believe me bloke, vote Liberal, any thing but greens, if we are around in say ten years the ALP will be much reformed and greens not existing.
I am unwell, have been for a while but not dieing yet all the best good friend.
PS Liberal booth worker sneaked the information she voted for Kevin, so brands do not work, ewe are a better country for that.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 22 February 2013 4:22:38 PM
A truth, voters unionists,
Belly,
Hang on a second, you've got the word truth in tandem with the word unions. How does that work ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 22 February 2013 4:47:49 PM
Anthonyve, what evidence do you have to support that claim, as the way I see it is that when the libs came to power in the mid 90's, they were left with a massive debt (or at least we thought it was at the time), then, they went about the task of not only repaying that debt, but, they also managed to have money in the bank, our money, that labor wasted, plus another 150 odd billion IN LESS THAN FIVE YEARS.

Furthermore, there was confidence within the people and the workforce and, we didn't rely almost solely on mining. In fact, nobody cared about mining until labor run out of options to fill the MASSIVE hole they had dug.

Of cause there was work choices, which was really really bad for all concerned. Apparently!

I am basing my assumption on history, what are you basing yours on?

Belly, I would love to have that beer one day and talk about fotty or perhaps even cricket. Anything but politics, because just because we have different opinions, doesn't make us enemies.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 22 February 2013 9:14:14 PM
Good evening to you BELLY ol' man...

Just as I thought. All union members are individuals, and as such they cast their vote according to their own personal principles and conscience. Not at the instruction of a Union Boss.

Why I asked, I heard on 'talk back' Radio the other day some 'peanut', an ultra-conservative, even worse than 'me', rang in claiming members of Trade Unions voted as directed by their Union bosses ? A claim I felt to be patently absurd ?

I realise BELLY this Forum, is essentially for public consumption, therefore any sense of privacy is pointless. However, I noticed you'd said that you've been 'unwell', and not on your diet ? Look ol' friend I do hope you're travelling OK, and your current state of being unwell is both minor and very temporary ? It's often said we blokes don't take particularly good care of ourselves, ignore Doctor's instruction, carry too much weight, drink excessively etc. etc. But BELLY, at our age's, best we take just a bit more care of ourselves, then we did, thirty or forty odd years ago ? I'm not sticking my nose into anyone's business, just showing a bit of concern for a 'likeminded soul' if you prefer ? So please take it easy ol' mate !!
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 22 February 2013 9:47:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All