The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mundine Defeated.

Mundine Defeated.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
Anthony Mundine was defeated, in a unanimous decision, by the IBF middleweight title holder last night.

Mundine whinged, "I was robbed". The whinger suggested that officials had conspired against him. In his usual poor English he also said, "I told you before the fight. I said they're gonna rob me. I said I'm gonna beat him. The fans gonna judge it and they're gonna rob me. And that's exactly what happened".

There's 2 things that Mundine is the World Champion at, whinging and being a sore loser.
Posted by Dell, Thursday, 31 January 2013 3:16:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The decision was the best decision for skill and sportmanship.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 1 February 2013 10:00:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the stinking attitude can is largely a problem produced by academics who have preached a victim mentality to the indigeneous Australians. They love to distort history to make a name for themselves.
Posted by runner, Friday, 1 February 2013 10:22:11 AM
Runner,
Don't play the aboriginal victim card as an excuse for attitude. Tony Mundine lost because he wasn't good enough. End of story. His personality however wouldn't let go away gracefully not his indigenous background. Idiots come in all colors. This is a great time for Tony to walk away from any news I read or watch. Please.
Posted by Waterhole, Friday, 1 February 2013 12:09:57 PM
Dear Dell,

Anthony Mundine is more than just a "whinger,
and sore loser," as you claim.

He reminds me of Ali - who certainly knew how to
sell tickets and attract attention with his
"trash talk."

Mundine's fight was a sell out. People paid to
watch in large numbers (many probably paid to see him
beaten).

But I guess, that's sport.
Like him or not - he like Ali has the ability to
attract huge crowds.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 1 February 2013 12:34:18 PM
Lexi.
Ali after losing to Trevor Berbick:

"The things I wanted to do, I couldn't do," Ali said. "I was doing my best. I did good for a 39-year-old."

"I think I'm finished," he said. "I know it's the end. I'm not crazy. After Holmes, I had excuses. I was too light. Didn't breathe right. No excuses this time. I'm happy. I'm still pretty. I could have a black eye. Broken teeth. Split lips. I think I came out all right for an old man."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1125095/5/index.htm
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 1 February 2013 12:48:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy