The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sex, Lies and Slush funds.

Sex, Lies and Slush funds.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/a-frontfoot-fighter-with-bloodied-shins-20121129-2ain7.html
And this link, from what I see as a reporter who is no friend of Labor.
Two other links from that paper could have been posted.
I no longer read Murdock,s stuff, but enjoyed the British report on his mad news papers/Mafia there.
Do we see the twisting of our Parliament.
It mostly resembles a poorly supervised school yard, for very young kids.
Again and again, contributors complain about it, we all do.
But in a year that has seen very few questions in question time, from the opposition, not purely muck raking, who is to blame.
FACT Carbon tax fear is proving DAILY to be a fraud, no one going broke mounting evidence we are not alone in acting, or needing to act.
Abbott and his close supporters are looking shaky.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 November 2012 6:30:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
belly last i heard carbon tax is expected to go up every year
might even be indexed..and in two years goes onto fuel/gas/oil etc..

then you may change your mind
see how clever lawyer scum is?

you gotta realise blood diamnonds..thieving 6 billion from the iran bank..is all 'traceable cash'..and what these grubby lawyers do is set up trusts..to hide it

mate if..*i put 5000 in your bank
tell me a good reason why..i didnt put it in mine!*!

[or gave to my mate..who put cash into juliars bank..
that alone is proof..of money laundering..or deecieving someone.

and as both sides are lawyers BOTH sides can be been guilty
the libs cant go there..WITHOUT EXPOSING THEMSELVES!>!

ya seen ol mate
how julie bishop..asks ''for this document to be 'tabled'''
and albeing sleazey says no ..and insatead put's in this one
with you mz bishop..doing asbestos..in instead.

he is in the open threatening they got dirt too
YOU CANT GET INTO POLITIC"$..without thery got the dirt on you..too.

trouble is its global
[you saw thatchers son giving guns to african
mate lawyers are corrupt..they wash dirty money..see as lawyers can only go so far..we can asmume sm to be a lawyer as well

hence he may have gone away..letting you think you beat him
lol..with fact..but if he cant reply without..incriminating likely fellow lawyers..[ie likely his mates..he wont/cant push it..

just as globally other lawyers running govts
dont get into it either..

and thats why im over it..
Posted by one under god, Friday, 30 November 2012 7:00:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
but not quite yet

we swallow their lies..
finding our fears/hopes..only feed the beast ideas..

i begin with the sure knowing
that lawyers ride the fine line between sending..that famous basetballer to jail..for murder..and him getting off..lol..cause his blood soaked leather gloves are now..too dry...to fit even his sweaty fingers into ..now.

the lawyer in that case
made sure he left the gloves dry
when he was allowed to test it..cause lawyers are too clever by half.

you cant beat blackmail..via laws prison and police
but the big one..for the lot of them is ego..they so love their 'honoiurs'..meetings with fellow criminal lawyering types[the demonic autocracy..you can smell the sulferous fumes emmiting from their souls..see the darker hells in their eyes

tell me..who gets up one morning
saying im going to become a lawyer..
to work for free getting the innocent off..

[or rather im going to become a lawyer..
to send the guilty to jail....lol

lawyers are there for the cash..honour/sex with the clerks or to mix with the scumm that allways seems to float to the toff at the top

wether hiding it'$..*$ at the bottum of the harbour..or in the partners account..WE KNOW her fellow lawyers ..partners..heard her facts..judged her..and told her to go..[too dirty even for lawyers..to swallow.

and i trust their judgment..she did something criminal
ok i cant prove it..but i know it..

so do you..
and if others cant prove it..the scum wins yet again
thus im over being nice to those supporting the lies..of liars..
she is just too clever..so i will leave judging her to god..im so over thinking about it.

by winning..you loose
Posted by one under god, Friday, 30 November 2012 7:07:32 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly old mate, the tsunami that is the carbon tax, & the mining tax for that matter, is merely a dot on the horizon at present. But do not kid yourself. It is building up out there, into a force, which will, when it hits, wash your party into a pile of rubbish, more stinking than anything seen in Japan.

If they are unlucky & actually win another term, it will be their last ever. God can you imagine the red head trying to defuse all the land mines she has been scattering in the path of our next government?

If Labor are lucky, & loose, the Libs will be in power, & cop the full force of this stupidity, some of the mess will rub off onto them. In this case Labor may just survive.

You had best start working hard to make sure the Libs win the next election. Another term, with the bunch you have in power, will be terminal for your party.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 30 November 2012 11:05:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You have to be joking. So the carbon tax is going to have a mind of its own. Sounds like something Abbott would say.
The carbon tax race has been run and won.
That was the only bullet Abbott had. Havn't you noticed it is not talked about any more.
Power bills doubling being blamed on the carbon tax of 10%. It is a case of knowing how to read a power bill. Abbott has had trouble before with written words. The ones he says he reads ,but does not read. Pure kindergarten stuff.
The latest is Abbott is trying to read something on a document that is not there. That is unbecoming of an opposition leader.
Posted by 579, Friday, 30 November 2012 11:23:34 AM
Barrie Cassidy on similarities to the Clinton Whitewater case:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-30/cassidy-drowning-in-whitwater/4398882
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 30 November 2012 1:34:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All