The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mr Abbott Are You Sure?

Mr Abbott Are You Sure?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All
Tony do you think Australians are happy to cut pensions but pay middle class welfare for high income earners to have children.
Are they behind cuts to health and education.
Tony as your scheme to control carbon emissions has the same target, do you think planting trees is the answer.
Is it not true most country,s use this as a supplementary act to reducing emissions.
Who pays for this.
Boat people, Tony, John Howard won two elections on his actions in this matter.
What is your plan if Indonesia continues to say no to turning the boats around.
Would you , in office consider the Malaysian solution?
Cuts in training? at a time we import skilled trades people?
A tax on business to pay for that over generous Baby bonus to middle and high income earners.
Mr Abbott have you noticed baby bonuses have , from the day it became thousands of dollars, seen a much higher rate of children in care, any links?
I hope Sir we see your policy's, truly costed this time, before the election begins.
Asking too much? maybe but can we know of the non-core promises too?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 3 November 2012 6:20:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Abbot could not be as bad as this lot of incompetents that are in power at the moment.
Government says the boats are slowing down - 165 people on 3 boats in the last 24 hours would tend to indicate they are wrong.

Just this year alone this year alone over 14,000 welfare for lifers arrived, which the taxpayer has to support. NOT ONE IS HOMELESS OR GOES HUNGRY THOUSANDS OF AUSTRALIANS DO.

Millions to bribe countries to give us security council seat, then we get it some moronic minister says lets give the UN security council $34 Million dollars more.

Don't worry the mining tax will fix everything - Trouble is no one has paid anything, at least the greens want to re-work it but Government says NO.

NBN this one is a future debacle waiting to unwind.

The list of Labor mismanagement is very long the electors will remember.

I do not support Abbott but he is the least of the 2 evils at the moment.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 3 November 2012 9:27:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tony as you can see you have followers.
Most are blind to the truth about your policy's and the extent of the lurch away from Liberal principles.
How my bicycle peddling friend can standing against deregulation be a Liberal policy?
Are you in politics peddling a bike with no wheels to no place?
WA stands for the right to sell its wheat to who they wish, your party having delivered the AWB scandal, now wanted to control free enterprise?
What is your reason and defense for that.
Is it true many within your own party are concerned not just about that but the Negativity?
Remember, as shown in this forum, those who support you always would have.
It is your task not to win those votes,but to retrieve Howard,s swingers and those fleeing Labor.
Walking in to any mike as if you have a water melon under each arm and one gently balanced between your legs, is that a winner?
Heard of the boy who cried Wolf.
Tony take a look at the non existent rubble of so many steel city,s and mining town,s you declared dead?
It like your ranted promises did not happen.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 4 November 2012 4:51:38 AM
Mr Abbott doesn't appear to be sure of anything. 14,000 welfare for lifers, how do you get that information.
You have no foresight if you think the NBN is not warranted.
Mr negative and DR no are the same person.
Going against his own kind in the wheat trade. How does that make any sort of cense. What advantage can he see in doing that.
How can the nationals continue to be part of this opposition, they are only being used for their preferences, and seats.
Abbott is desperate, his only goal is power, and i find it hard to see how the AU people will support a party with no policy, and no foresight.
Posted by 579, Sunday, 4 November 2012 7:12:35 AM
Belly, time for you to be honest here mate.

Do not ask whether Abbott is worthy, without first asking whether labor has earned the right for another term.

I know you are no fan of Gillard, buy you also know in your heart that she is just a puppet, as her strings are pulled from above.

Do you think you may be defending the un-defendable?
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 4 November 2012 7:13:10 AM
579, what do you think are the benefits we will obtain from the NBN?

I must admit I am no expert, however it would appear to me that the future is mobile, not land line based.

Is the NBN also mobile?

If not, why not?
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 4 November 2012 8:50:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy