The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Labor Dictatorship

The Labor Dictatorship

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The ALP seems to be a dictatorship after expelling members from their party.
This had come about, that those expelled had placed themselves outside the party by actively opposing the party and/or the endorsed labor candidate.

We can see clearly that democracy is long gone with the ALP and we can assume the same with the liberal party. These ex members had the right of democracy and have their say but seems that this is not the case and as I have said before these 2 majors are dictatorships unto themselves.

With this one has to ask what about us the people, well it seems if we do not obey, then you get what you get, nothing, but that is not something new.

The Labor party is a disgrace and these people are quite welcome with The Australian Peoples Party as this is what we strive and fight for.

www.tapp.org.au
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 14 April 2007 8:02:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The Australian Peoples Party"

Sorry, but I would have reservations about joining a party suffering from punctuation deficiency.
Posted by Oligarch, Saturday, 14 April 2007 10:53:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oligarch, you are too demanding. poor tapp is suffering from inadequate education and/or intelligence- but he is suffering, and is not the only one left out by the ruling oligarchy.

he is presumably human and australian and deserving of some respect and attention. you, on the other hand, seem to be suffering from tertiary smugness, a disease that often descends into terminal arrogance. tapp can vote in my idea of democracy, but perhaps the electorate would disqualify you as insane. we certainly wouldn't buy you a beer.
Posted by DEMOS, Sunday, 15 April 2007 8:40:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks DEMOS

Poor ole Oligarch is that it punctuation, well it seems that if thats all you can say, that is wrong or bad about THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY then i will be holding a membership for you.

The true colours comming out about the dictatorship of the Labor Party.

My puctuation well i am sorry, but if you dont like someone giving you the truth (I know a dirty word) but being ex army med discharged, i call it as it is and that is my word.

Democracy is about choice and being able to have a voice but with these dictatorships if you voice it, expect expulsion.

Choice and democracy is

THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY

www.tapp.org.au
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 15 April 2007 10:23:23 AM
Without shame Tapp I took part in the election in this seat.
And while from the opposite side of politics, that is within the ALP of the once ALP and past member I once called him mate.
Your post and its heading, with nothing but respect for this forum and our freedom to be heard here.
Is both ill informed and questions your honesty or understanding of politics.
I have watched your posts run free ads for members and candidates for your party.
It is proof your rambling is dis joined and not bringing a flood of followers.
I advise you Sir that honesty and policy's is a great way to bring membership.
I will refrain from using this forum to tell why this event took place but am proud the ALP held the seat against all comers and all odds.
Remember Tapp, won in the only forum that matters, tested by the electorate and elected by the voters.
What crime do you charge them with?
All party's have rules for members it has been a long term and often used rule that if you run against the party or support some one who does you are expelled.
Tapp what would your party's rule be if it was your party?
The Australian Labor Party will always be content to let the voters judge us.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 April 2007 1:40:45 PM
I had to post again ,that idiot who had a go at Tapp about not putting the dots in the right place.
I proudly left school at age 12 years and ten months, and Tapp is not the only one to serve Australia, do you think it matters that our education was not like yours?
I do! I would jump under a train before letting myself become such a boring grub.
Tapp stop insulting the vast majority of voters with one sided rubbish.
Knowing those who left the party after the seat of Newcastle event I can assure you most would not even talk to you.
It is my hope after time passes they will again be ALP members.
You must look for voters other than Liberal and ALP.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 April 2007 1:51:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy